Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2009, 20:51   #76
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: about message board ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
thing is though ever since the post about the seats
Something I have noticed since the post about seats is fans like Willie Miller and Timmins haven't made their views known, not on here or the Ultras site, are you the Ultras spokesman, if so I would be interested to know one or two more views from our more noisier supporters.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-01-2009, 21:06   #77
God Member

Quote:
They are employed to do it whether they are good/bad at it than thats people opinions aint it!

Well spotted, it's all a matter of opinion, but only if it's a good opinion
Old 25-01-2009, 21:12   #78
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

6 guests viewing at the moment, I wonder how many of them work for the club?

Please feel free to join in Eric, Rob ect.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 21:22   #79
God Member

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Devicething is though ever since the post about the seats its been more negative than positive! Saying the club dont listen to the fans about puttin the seats where the fans want to put them! All this about most of the people on here sign up to things the club do! How many people have signed up to the sportmans dinner! Negativity about not getting players in! About players comeing back! About the club not careing about the fans! You just add to it by not turning up to games etc! What do u expect the club to invite all the fans to the meeting to talk about seating plans, talk about giveing money to spend on players! No so leave them to it! They are employed to do it whether they are good/bad at it than thats people opinions aint it! To me il be there on tuesday like every home game and most away games! I agree the macca has some great ideas about the bar and getting people onto the fes but thats up to them to listen! People talk about tactics and what should and who should be played but were just fans we dont see the players everyday and see what goes on behind close doors! Get behind the team! Win r lose! Have abit of a moan than forget it look foward to next game! Keep the faith! On stanley on! John n jimmys red and white armys!
Sounds like a your only going for the pee up, its just somewhere to go for u. RE sportsmans dinner - would love to but at £30 a shot & being in middle of a recession, times are hard to live atm. Funny that the club expect us to part with our hard worked cash & YET choose to ignore the fact that customer relations are important is purely ignorant & damaging for any business - yes stanley is a business when all said & done!

To ignore the fans that do go week in week out is pathetic even the regulars are sick to the back teeth - so what will happen then when gates go back to 300?!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 21:31   #80
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

stanleymad dont let the children bug ya, probably blissfully unaware of the struggle to run a home, feed a family, etc in a recession.
Old 25-01-2009, 21:33   #81
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Deviceam nt going because it does nt interest me i dont knw who the spokesmen is! And goin for the pee up i dont drink so i wouldnt be going for that! Ye i agree with the credit crunch etc but people did complain that the club didnt do enough to try and make extra money! And they are doing! The ultras they knew we had to have them no matter where they was! Whether we can put flags over them or wil the club want to display the muilty coloured seats! A positive is it will be more bunched more higher up makeing it louder!
MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 21:37   #82
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
stanleymad dont let the children bug ya, probably blissfully unaware of the struggle to run a home, feed a family, etc in a recession.
Cheers Cashy its not only children its the bigwigs at club that dont get it either lol.

Funny how a majority is singing from the same hymn sheet now that is worrying for the club in particular certainly those that once give the club all the patience & support, when once ideas flowed & we thought that the club was listening, in some cases even convinced us that they were, ie youth support - junior eagles, ie season tickets - yes cheaper this season but that was that, ie brand new stand where cowshed is - now to cheap old seats on the cheap & blue, put where people stand week in week out for yrs.................thats for starters

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 25-01-2009, 21:41   #83
God Member

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Deviceam nt going because it does nt interest me i dont knw who the spokesmen is! And goin for the pee up i dont drink so i wouldnt be going for that! Ye i agree with the credit crunch etc but people did complain that the club didnt do enough to try and make extra money! And they are doing! The ultras they knew we had to have them no matter where they was! Whether we can put flags over them or wil the club want to display the muilty coloured seats! A positive is it will be more bunched more higher up makeing it louder!
What planet are u on?????? i dont want to stand too close to the drum for fear of going deaf - i like to hear it but not at expense of my eardrums - neither am i a kid wanting to be belly bounced in a disco. Not for me but dont object u guys doing it at all, yes fun to watch but preferably me not to be too near. Nor do i want to sit down being draped with flags either prefer that stood up

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 25-01-2009, 21:45   #84
God Member

Mind u the club obviously listened to a little minority...........what was it ...oh yeh ..."U can stick yer accyweb up yer ar*e" chant

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 25-01-2009, 21:50   #85
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Devicenothing wrong with that chant! Eric proberly joins in! Am nt saying you have to stand in the middle of us are right next to the drum! There is from cornor to cornor to stand at aint there! What about the cowshed fans what if they dont want sits in there because they like standing in same position they have done for years! The club cant win!
Old 25-01-2009, 21:58   #86
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

yer right there MCR the club will never win with planks like you.
Old 25-01-2009, 22:16   #87
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Devicethanks! I cant remember posting anywhere saying am never goin to watch football at stanley while the club dont respect the fans! And blah blah what ever else the fickle fans post on here! No wonder we cant get good players if they read some of the rubbish on here! No encouragement for the players comeing back from injury! Nothing just negative negative! Im a plank why just because i am the only person that doesnt agree with most of the stuff posted on here!
Old 25-01-2009, 22:52   #88
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Devicethanks! I cant remember posting anywhere saying am never goin to watch football at stanley while the club dont respect the fans! And blah blah what ever else the fickle fans post on here! No wonder we cant get good players if they read some of the rubbish on here! No encouragement for the players comeing back from injury! Nothing just negative negative! Im a plank why just because i am the only person that doesnt agree with most of the stuff posted on here!
no another example of you being a plank is written above. the reason they can't get real good players is the facts they cannot afford em. or their wages, i would have thought a Brooke Bond Monkey would understand that. plus i'm certain players coming up to discuss terms n sign etc, will all of heard of accyweb. grow up.

Last edited by cashman; 25-01-2009 at 22:58.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 23:15   #89
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by MCR ADIM; 25-01-2009 at 23:19.
Old 25-01-2009, 23:15   #90
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Device me grow up! Thats abit rich aint it! Yeh we cant afford them but the players we have might read this boared and the amount of negativity of the club and the players! That this boared says is amazing! Ok than if they come on loan and here about it from other players and read it than it not right encouragein whats wrote is it!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..