Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2004, 18:12   #1
God Member

Accy v Wolves pics now online..

You know where...........

I have slapped kipax.com accross the center of them to show where they come from... So you can link to them without breaking the usage rules that are on the website...

Sorry but I took them and I dont appreciate people linking to them without saying where they are from.. Especialy when those people are fellow accy fans.

For the record.. When asked I allow anyone to use my pictures... Hell I will even have them developed and give you them for free... Always have done... But it seems thats not good enough for some folk so you will have to put up with the copyright notices.

OK
Old 31-07-2004, 18:33   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Accy v Wolves pics now online..

Kipax, your pictures are appreciated

were lucky to have a kipax

p.s. whats goin on with this grey theme?

Last edited by AccyStanFan; 31-07-2004 at 18:35.
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2004, 19:03   #3

Exclamation Re: Accy v Wolves pics now online..

Kippax,

We all appreciate what you're doing, we love to see your Pics, please don't be despondant if you see anything other than positive comments
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2004, 19:29   #4
Full Member+

Wanted to get something off your chest Kipax?
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2004, 20:27   #5

I like the new look to your site, Kipax. The background really sets off the photos well.

I also like the new warm up tops the players are wearing, but what's up with the guy in the Liverpool shirt ?
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2004, 21:37   #6

Wink Re: Accy v Wolves pics now online..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
You know where...........

I have slapped kipax.com accross the center of them to show where they come from... So you can link to them without breaking the usage rules that are on the website...

Sorry but I took them and I dont appreciate people linking to them without saying where they are from.. Especialy when those people are fellow accy fans.

For the record.. When asked I allow anyone to use my pictures... Hell I will even have them developed and give you them for free... Always have done... But it seems thats not good enough for some folk so you will have to put up with the copyright notices.

OK
Yet again a good collection there matey... Its so hard deciding which one I want for me desktop - of course I will be asking you for it without the Kipax across it squire..

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!

Last edited by Jimbo T Hornblower; 31-07-2004 at 21:39.
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 08:44   #7
Senior Member+

I have always asked Kipax for pics rather than nicking them and he always sends them as soon as he can.

what a nice chap

good on ya

loweiy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..