Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2005, 18:10   #1

Talking Fearon is banned permanently

Just thought you may like to know that.

Last edited by ZOMBIE; 13-01-2005 at 10:14.
ZOMBIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-01-2005, 18:19   #2

Re: All Fearons given a week's holiday

Yep totally fair but i think that he will break the rules again when he comes back

sorry for the insults but he juts kept annoying everyone i think that hass been shown by the rise of my karma hehehehehe
Old 12-01-2005, 18:49   #3
Senior Member+

Before he got banned this morning he sent Kipax negative karma signed from me This little idiot has been trying to get at Stanley fans by this nasty tactic... With the ones he has done between members that know each other well it is obviously fake...

But what if this little fool sent negative karma signed from one of us to someone we don't know so well??? We will be tainted falsely.. Could anyone repair the karma damage he has done?? And when he returns take away his ability to use the karma system as he has proven UNTRUSTWORTHY.....
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 18:49   #4

a weeks peace thanks zombie
Old 12-01-2005, 19:36   #5
Senior Member+

Good effort Zombie;it was all getting a little tiresome.Think maybe your services will be needed more often as that kind of drivel just puts serious fans off.
Old 12-01-2005, 20:04   #6

Thumbs up Re: All Fearons given a week's holiday

AT LAST!! Good work Z, bleedin dingle this and dingle that - sod off - we dont care....

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 20:16   #7
Senior Member+

Yeh I agree Jimbo filling up our MB with Dingle dirt...

Nice and peaceful now.......
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 20:48   #8
I am Band

Thumbs up Re: All Fearons given a week's holiday

I believe that Fearon's problem was that he had a chip on his shoulder, and thought that the whole of Accyweb was against him. For other forum members to stop treating him like a retard, he first has to stop behaving like one.

Zombie, you did the right thing in banning him. Fearon had overstepped the mark from playing devil's advocate and into the realms of being obnoxious and offensive. This would have a detrimental effect on any casual browser searching through the Accrington Stanley forums. From reading recent threads, they would be quite within their rights to regard us as a bickering bunch, constantly at one anothers throats; and that isn't the case, is it?
My only gripe, Zombie, is that either your good self or one of your delegated minions pulled the plug on the "Mallon Signs" thread, just as I was about to throw the verbal killer punch. You denied me my moment of glory, and in the same instant probably saved me from a reprimand, or at worst, a week's sabatical to repent at my leisure.

Steven, have some karma. When you twisted the lyrics to the "Yorkshire Family" song, it had me in stitches.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 21:13   #9

Yep! He's got nothing under his hat but hair.
Shane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 21:28   #10
I am Banned

mmmmmmmmmm
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 21:29   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiffy16
Yeh I agree Jimbo filling up our MB with Dingle dirt...

Nice and peaceful now.......
dont be insulting burnley ppl.
Old 12-01-2005, 21:30   #12
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower
AT LAST!! Good work Z, bleedin dingle this and dingle that - sod off - we dont care....

Jimbo T blower
whats the slang for a accy resident?
Old 12-01-2005, 21:37   #13
Senior Member+

Lord or Master will do
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2005, 00:25   #14
Senior Member+

Thank god he got banned I dont like to see anyone banned as everyone has there own opinon on most things but he was defo over the top, hitting me with a -karma point and putting it down to Smiffy16 also calling me a ****** didnt help me see him in a good light and I must once again say thanks to Simon for informing me who it really was.
As for all this dingle crap shouldnt it be on Football section? maybe our friendly!!! moderators could make sure he knows where to post what.

whats the slang for a accy resident?
If your a dingle its usualy "yes your Honor"
Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2005, 02:18   #15
I am Banned

Gosh you fellows, I'm all for a bit of banter dontcha know, but this Fearon chappie had the gold-plated brass-necked nerve to make derogatory comments about Lee McEvilly.

Well, I don't know about you , but as far as I'm concerned this is well beyond the pale.

Lee was a breath of fresh air when he came to us on loan from Rochdale last year, and I can't remember anyone geting such a vote of confidence from the supporters as did the Evil one. Don't you remember how we screamed at the management to sign him permanently ?

And they did, God bless 'em.

Lee has been a revelation. Just watch the way that he simultaneously holds two opposing defenders at bay with his skill and his strength. His weight has gone to a sensible level and he is obviously working very hard on his running and positioning.

In short, the man's a credit to ASFC. Perhaps more to the point of F*****'s tirade, Lee will probably be picked for the N.I. squad later this year - regardless of the list of candidates which was put before us !
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..