Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2013, 11:15   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Altrincham Away 13th July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Yes, I'll give you a break, it's Marcus. Reckon he'll do well for us this season and perhaps move on to greater things eventually.
The good reports of Marcus are music to my ears. I have always thought he is good enough to lead the line and was very disappointed when Cooky sent him out on loan last season instead of giving him his head. I really hope he gets an extended run in the team this time.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-07-2013, 11:59   #17
God Member

he's got a decent size frame on him and when he learns that he can bully defenders with it then he'll jump two or three levels. BT is the man to show him that. I remember a young lad by the name of Paul Mullin getting bombed out of Accy as a young lad ...
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 16:41   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Don't think yer judgements the best Frank! Seem to recall yeh saying Toto was a potential star? That lad was released in Jan n still without a club, as far as i know? That would never be the case in my view, if he had the potential yeh saw in him.
Was on trial at Torquay but not taken on. He could play a bit when he wanted to, trouble is he rarely wanted to
Old 14-07-2013, 16:52   #19

Talking Re: Altrincham Away 13th July

Quote:
Don't think yer judgements the best Frank! Seem to recall yeh saying Toto was a potential star? That lad was released in Jan n still without a club, as far as i know? That would never be the case in my view, if he had the potential yeh saw in him.
You can remember something I said about Toto!?!? Some memory Cashman..... You're not my wife are you? :-)
FrankMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 17:09   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMoody View Post
You can remember something I said about Toto!?!? Some memory Cashman..... You're not my wife are you? :-)
Me memorys crap frank, just remember odd views that are complete opposite to mine. I thought toto had the makings of a good un, but he pretty quickly dispelled that view.
Old 14-07-2013, 19:07   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Me memorys crap frank
I can vouch for this
cashman and smobile like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..