Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2005, 07:01   #1

Alty 16th Aug 05

Right folks, Here we are are again at the start of yet another season. Lets hope it's one never to forget for all the right reasons.
So our first away game will see us invade Alty..... NICE!!!!! (But a S*IT HOLE) Lets make sure we take plenty there and out sing the chuffers... So tell your mates and family to come along for what surley should be a great evening. Anyone wishing to book a seat or seats please reply to this thread or phone any of the following Cammy on 07950 218206, Jase 07788 716164 or Bubs 07952 924802

Please note that the departure time & cost will be announced within the 2 weeks.

Come and join us

Cammy

WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY ARE BACK....
Cammy ASFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-07-2005, 08:53   #2
God Member

Re: Alty 16th Aug 05

It's gonna take some doing to outsing the alty fans.. there well known for a good sing song and I can assure you its true after seeing them a few times last season ... the covered end helps (little dig there) should be one of the better atmospheres of the season as its there first home game in there return to the conference... we had a very nervous (needed the points) tuesday night last time we played them there..
Old 27-07-2005, 01:28   #3

14th May 2005 was even better day for English football. If you don't know why; work it out.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 08:59   #4
Junior Member+

Cool Re: Alty 16th Aug 05

14th may? why cos Carlisle went back into the league? Surely you mean 15th may when it was one in the eye for the bankrolled clubs and Alty found themselves back in the conference.

You think you'll outsing us with a couple of drums,jester hats and unfunny bedsheet banners? Think again, we've been doing this for years.

Kipax will give you an insight into our vocal capabilities and he generally see's us away from home, you want to hear us when we're at home with a full choir out

www.altyfans.co.uk
Alty all over britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 11:00   #5

i wondered why i didn't recognise any of our players
Old 27-07-2005, 12:38   #6

Get yourselves to Alty. No excuse for not going

Last edited by Adam Cottier; 27-07-2005 at 12:41.
Adam Cottier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 15:51   #7
Senior Member+

We haven't even started the season and we already have the limpets from the other teams coming on here giving it we'r gonna win etc, etc, is it only me who hates this?

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 16:10   #8

i think you'll find runcorn are the limpets. and no one has even mentioned results on the pitch. this posting has been about singing, funny hats and loss of memory as far as i can see.
Old 27-07-2005, 16:19   #9

Hang on a min bazf, you cpmplain about about people from other teams and you've got a picture of the Liverpool FC topless trophy team bus there. What shade of red are you nailing to your mast exactly?
Old 27-07-2005, 19:16   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unemployed Coalminer
Hang on a min bazf, you cpmplain about about people from other teams and you've got a picture of the Liverpool FC topless trophy team bus there. What shade of red are you nailing to your mast exactly?
bazf is very much a supporter of stanley but just happens to now live abroad. i think you will find that many supporters have affinities to other teams in higher leagues it doesn't make you any less of a stanley supporter! I for one am a stanley season ticket but enjoy following the trials and tribulations and successes of other teams in the higher leagues!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 19:48   #11
God Member

Quote:
i think you will find that many supporters have affinities to other teams in higher leagues
please dont include me in this embarresing statement ..
Old 27-07-2005, 19:56   #12
Senior Member+

Or me...............
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:19   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
please dont include me in this embarresing statement ..
Whats embarrassing about it? I support my home town team as I have always done, unlike Smiffy I didn't have Accrington Stanley in my youth so I hitched my horse to another team that wasn't Burnley or Blackburn my dad supported the pool and took me from an early age now when Accy play Liverpool that is the day I will be in a quandry. But never embarrassed.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:27   #14
God Member

I didnt say it was embarresing to support another team.. I said the statement is embarresing.... please re read......
Old 27-07-2005, 20:52   #15

oh dear Bazf. who is unpopular now?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..