Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2009, 06:15   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Another WISH LIST !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
i wish that I'd worn a jumper under my coat tonight.

I attempted to sleep on the Clayton End tonight in case it was the last night before the vultures swoop. But I gave up about 10 minutes ago cos I was that cold I couldnt sleep.

Not a night for sleeping anywhere Rob !!...The vodka didn't work..neither did my 'Silentnight Special;...got so overheated that I'd to snuggle up to Mrs.Y. to cool off!...(The only passion that was actually roused was that generated by my thoughts about this Morning's Inquisition !)...

However, my thoughts were with you, and all the TRUE Fans of Accrington Stanley (Although Mr o'Neil wouldn't agree...seems to think we are some sort of vermine who inhabit The Crown now and again!!) ...as I was saying..
my thoughts were with you, and applauding your efforts....something had to be done last night..and YOU did it !!.

Hope that The Ultras will be making the same noise at Blundell Park on Friday Evening ....and that you've warmed up a bit!!
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2009, 08:31   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
according to radio lancs about 6.20pm tonight ... rob heys said both him and mr o neill would be at the court tomorrow along with all the receipts ... to show that they had the money but just waiting for it to come through to their bank as it takes 4 - 6 weeks for the money from credit cards to come through to their bank.
Is there no end to the lies and deception? A few days ago, blame for the shortfall was being placed on people who had promised loans but reneged. The statement on the fishy site says something quite different. And the idea that payment from credit cards takes 4 - 6 weeks to come through to the bank is utterly ludicrous.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 08:37   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i wish that those who have stumped good money up fer shares in summat that may be none existant in another hour, do not find they have paid fer shares in NOTHING.
Old 28-10-2009, 10:26   #34
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
And the idea that payment from credit cards takes 4 - 6 weeks to come through to the bank is utterly ludicrous.
If you sign up with a third party card processing service, there are some that will retain the first payment of card receipts for up to 2-3 months (money laundering regulations, etc.), but that is not the case with the SOS Fund. The card payment facility on the site is via PayPal and they forward all payments within one week of the withdrawal request.

Yet more bull**** from our CEO
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..