Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2006, 20:23   #1

Appeal for help

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Would anyone here be able to video the match v Morecambe tomorrow off Sky Sports, as I will be unable to see it - problem with my sky box.

I'd be very grateful, and would of course, pay the postage and replace the tape. If you can, could you e-mail me at [email protected]
or private message me here?
First time I've been on for a little while - not been well. It's great to be back, and great we're doing so well!!

Thanks in advance
Dave
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
davy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2006, 21:36   #2

Re: Appeal for help

I'll second the request.... even tho' I'll be there, I'd like to see the video, & gladly pay for it... with the Exeter game, I was working... anyone got the video for that one?? PM me if you have!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 17:28   #3
God Member

wonder if it would be possible for the club to do a compilation of all the games from sky so far....or maybe at the end of the season could be a real money spinner!!!! LOL
Old 20-02-2006, 19:01   #4

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'll second the request for the Exeter game too!!

Come on, is there someone that can tape it this evening though?

A video compilation of matches from Accy's promotion season would be great. ASFC Promotions - what about it?

Dave
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener
I'll second the request.... even tho' I'll be there, I'd like to see the video, & gladly pay for it... with the Exeter game, I was working... anyone got the video for that one?? PM me if you have!!
davy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 14:24   #5

The match is being shown again now on Sky Sports 2...
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:09   #6
Member.

If anyone can offer DVD copies I would be interested, still waiting to see the Exeter game. I would prefer copies via the club so that funds are added to the coffers, but I’m beginning to get desperate. I am aware of copies on eBay, but would prefer to keep money local and pay for quality.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 18:55   #7
Senior Member+

I can offer dvds but only with the 90 mins of the game though not with all the before and after as there's only 120 mins on a writable dvd!!! I charge £5 for them which basically covers my uncles time and the price of the dvd itself.

PM me anyone interested. The exeter game is currently available.

I have all the games that have been on sky and bbc and can have any of them put on dvd for £5.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 18:56   #8
Senior Member+

Any games that might have gone to extra time will be priced at £8 as they require a second dvd and more time.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..