Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2006, 21:50   #1

Banner

I made this as an alternate to the current site banner, opinions ?</br>

Last edited by SamF; 28-12-2006 at 21:52.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2006, 22:23   #2

Re: Banner

Since it won't let me edit my first post again here is the fixed version:
Old 28-12-2006, 22:23   #3

I like it sam!!
Maybe shot of coley, jimmy and eric would be even better!!! as well as the 2 players!!
jiffy bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 01:38   #4
God Member

If you want to make a banner for the site then see me.. you have my email .. i certainly wont be using anything thats been posted on here first. I waited months for you to come back to me and gave up on you.. then you post them in here..

Mail something to me in JPG and the correct size and I will certainly use them.
Old 29-12-2006, 06:38   #5
God Member

Something like this could be more appropriate at pres...
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 09:30   #6
God Member

Very appropriate Kiwi. Love Cav's column in this weeks paper where he says we must be the only club with a treatment room - and a waiting room to get into it!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 22:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
If you want to make a banner for the site then see me.. you have my email .. i certainly wont be using anything thats been posted on here first. I waited months for you to come back to me and gave up on you.. then you post them in here..

Mail something to me in JPG and the correct size and I will certainly use them.
Not a single person has actually said that it is good as it is, either irrelevevant comments or suggestions on improvement. A bit of interactivity is always good, this way the people who have to put up with it get a say. I cannot think of any reason why showing the work in progress could be a bad idea.
Old 30-12-2006, 04:19   #8
Resting in Peace

SamF it's called "copyright" and you need to make sure you have it done through the correct channels. Chat to Kipax and you'll find out why it has to be done that way
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2006, 08:07   #9

I have been trying to get peoples attention in this thread regarding the banner. Nice job by the way.
Old 30-12-2006, 08:20   #10
God Member

My wife did one last night and I put it onsite

theres no reason why we cant have loads of logos and a random one loads everytime.. or a different one every day... easy enough to program in .. but you need to send the logos to me for inclusion on the site and not publish them on accyweb where anyone can then copy and use in various forms and crops.. anything published on the fishy site is protected by copyright and although your work is copyright simply by the fact you made it... i prfer written. theres nothing worse than parts of the fishy site apprearing in other places on the net.. that leaves us open to accusations that we copied from somewhere else.. not the other way around... hence the reason its better to be on the fishy site only..
Old 30-12-2006, 08:21   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ber999T View Post
SamF it's called "copyright" and you need to make sure you have it done through the correct channels. Chat to Kipax and you'll find out why it has to be done that way
Copyright? Why?
Old 30-12-2006, 08:25   #12
God Member

TM. If it appears on the fishy site first then theres absoloutly no doubt that its ours.. if it appears on here first and then countless other places we are open to possible problems regarding accusations of simply copying and using wihtout permission.. I prefer to play safe.. you dont mind do you?
Old 30-12-2006, 11:08   #13
Senior Member+

I have no problem at all with the concept. I was just questioning the validity of it being a copyright issue.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..