Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 17:14   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Bavs!

Well he is Third choice at Leeds, so I cant see any reason why it wont be extended.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-12-2012, 17:17   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Well he is Third choice at Leeds, so I cant see any reason why it wont be extended.
He was voted Player of season at Blackpool about 5 yrs ago, so that tells us summat i reckon.
Old 01-12-2012, 17:19   #18
Senior Member+

No doubt he has pedigree, he wouldn't have played 200 League games if he was a duffer.
Old 01-12-2012, 17:27   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
No doubt he has pedigree, he wouldn't have played 200 League games if he was a duffer.
Yep n at a higher level n ours also. n it showed to me,
Old 01-12-2012, 18:19   #20

I don't think Cisak is getting a game at Oldham right now. Was at Pompey, but recalled if I remember right.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 18:35   #21
Senior Member+

Apparently Bertrand Bossu is available for a triumphant return!
Old 01-12-2012, 18:57   #22
Full Member+

Rachubka was massive for us today , without him we'd have slipped to a heavy defeat. Accy defence (Liddle excepted who played his best game for some time) was very poor and cannot hold their game together at the minute
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 19:01   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Rachubka was massive for us today , without him we'd have slipped to a heavy defeat. Accy defence (Liddle excepted who played his best game for some time) was very poor and cannot hold their game together at the minute
Disagree Clark saved Oxford a real paggering in the first 45 mins to me, Both keepers were great today. Toto was away wi the fairies again to me.
Old 01-12-2012, 22:31   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
I don't think Cisak is getting a game at Oldham right now. Was at Pompey, but recalled if I remember right.
Cisak is back in for Oldham.

Time for Eckersley to get a chance????
Old 01-12-2012, 23:39   #25
Full Member+

You would think that Eckersley deserves a go, given the chances that Toto has been given and blown

Woops! nice swerve by smudgie from Bavs thread

Last edited by Reamer; 01-12-2012 at 23:44.
Old 02-12-2012, 00:19   #26
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Disagree Clark saved Oxford a real paggering in the first 45 mins to me, Both keepers were great today. Toto was away wi the fairies again to me.

Don't recall a 'real Paggering', Cashy, although during a bright start by Stanley , their keeper made a good stop from a glancing header (by whom, didn't catch the player , Amond?) and Boco had a good attempt that hit the bar. Other than that our stand in had absolutely no chance with their first and a few crosses to collect. Second half he made three or four top class saves and a couple of routine saves that a less experienced keeper could well have made a mess of. Overall would agree with his nom as MOM. Had no chance with goals and is probably wondering where our defence went. If Bavs is out for a while and we can keep this fellow I shall be well 'appy
Old 02-12-2012, 08:28   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Don't recall a 'real Paggering', Cashy, although during a bright start by Stanley , their keeper made a good stop from a glancing header (by whom, didn't catch the player , Amond?) and Boco had a good attempt that hit the bar. Other than that our stand in had absolutely no chance with their first and a few crosses to collect. Second half he made three or four top class saves and a couple of routine saves that a less experienced keeper could well have made a mess of. Overall would agree with his nom as MOM. Had no chance with goals and is probably wondering where our defence went. If Bavs is out for a while and we can keep this fellow I shall be well 'appy
Was a couple of good stops from headers off Amond n i think Murph? If yeh include Bocos that hit bar n Linneys goal,4 at half times a paggering to me mate.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:22   #28
Senior Member+

According to Leam as the transfer window is closed we can only renew for another 7 days !!

Looks like young Dawber will get his chance
Old 02-12-2012, 12:00   #29

unless there's a keeper out there who has'nt got a club
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 14:10   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddevil2006 View Post
unless there's a keeper out there who has'nt got a club
David James?

Oh, calamity ..........................
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..