Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2013, 22:00   #16

Re: Beattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Seriously ? Drive back from Exeter, arrive back at some ungodly hour Saturday morning, Zonked out Saturday, day off Sunday, first day back today catch up time.

I have no doubt that if Messi had signed yesterday they might have found time to announce it, but lets be fair here, it's a fringe player going out on loan to a non league club. Is it 4 full time staff at the club these days ?
Dave, depends on your point of view I guess. I do think the club need to be better at communicating with supporters and I'd view Bohan as a member of the first team squad who's done as well as those he's replaced when he's come on as sub. Still feel 3 days and counting is excessive to get news like this on website, but not one I'd die in a ditch over
Jeg Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2013, 07:54   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
Dave, depends on your point of view I guess. I do think the club need to be better at communicating with supporters and I'd view Bohan as a member of the first team squad who's done as well as those he's replaced when he's come on as sub. Still feel 3 days and counting is excessive to get news like this on website, but not one I'd die in a ditch over
Nothing related to football is worth dying in a ditch for, it's only 22 men kicking a pigs bladder round a piece of grass
Old 19-02-2013, 07:55   #18
God Member

ooops, before I get sued for sexual discrmination, it could also of course be 22 ladies
sparkie likes this.
Old 19-02-2013, 08:02   #19

Quote:
Seriously ? Drive back from Exeter, arrive back at some ungodly hour Saturday morning, Zonked out Saturday, day off Sunday, first day back today catch up time.

I have no doubt that if Messi had signed yesterday they might have found time to announce it, but lets be fair here, it's a fringe player going out on loan to a non league club. Is it 4 full time staff at the club these days ?

Apparently you can get what they call a smartphone these days. You can update twitter/facebook/websites etc when you are on the move,or even sat on a coach.
Old 19-02-2013, 08:36   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth official View Post
Apparently you can get what they call a smartphone these days. You can update twitter/facebook/websites etc when you are on the move,or even sat on a coach.
Gee FO where do I get one of those contraptions from, they sound super duper to me
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 08:57   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Gee FO where do I get one of those contraptions from, they sound super duper to me
Any place that sells modern technology John

I use mine for Facebook & Twitter, but it's naff for doing owt else webby, or at least the operator is
Old 19-02-2013, 09:05   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Any place that sells modern technology John

I use mine for Facebook & Twitter, but it's naff for doing owt else webby, or at least the operator is
well judging from that I'll give them a very wide birth Dave, because I'm useless webby wise on a laptop
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 19:52   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
From my perspective, appalling that club haven't thought it worthwhile letting supporters know about Bohan's loan which must have been sorted on Thurs/Fri last week.

Must take all of 5 mins to type out a couple of sentences.
There ya go

ASFC News Story > 5257

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..