Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1595Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2021, 13:34   #1696
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

Another new sponser Ronnan Corperation signed on with stanley, welcome aboard. seems to me since our new owner came aboard things are only going one way IMPROVING IMHO.
MikeA, andyd and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by cashman; 20-05-2021 at 13:36.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-05-2021, 13:42   #1697
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Another new sponser Ronnan Corperation signed on with stanley, welcome aboard. seems to me since our new owner came aboard things are only going one way IMPROVING IMHO.
Exactly Cashy improvement,s all round for fans, for sponsors and crucially with big strides on training ground and new dressing rooms ability to attract ever better quality players.
MikeA, cashman and monkey hanger like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 18:56   #1698

According to the Telegraph, residents are "up in arms" about our plans for the training ground.
anmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 18:58   #1699
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

no comment at the word residents.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 21-05-2021, 09:00   #1700
God Member

Quote:
no comment at the word residents.
more likely a couple of em doing the stirring up the rest as they go around in their blackburn tops.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2021, 20:22   #1701
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Blackpool v Oxford it's 2 nd leg some game this 3-3 on the night 6-3 agg at the mo!
Old 22-05-2021, 09:15   #1702
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Blackpool v Oxford it's 2 nd leg some game this 3-3 on the night 6-3 agg at the mo!
cannot decide if i want them to go up this season or not. same as boltons success in getting promoted. both clubs and fans have suffered over the last few years. part of me wants them both to get back where they used to be but both sets of fans leave a lot to be desired by their behavior by what i,ve seen.
Old 22-05-2021, 09:25   #1703
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

to me blackpool are no where near as bad as boltons fans we always go away to them and never had any trouble.
Old 22-05-2021, 09:42   #1704
God Member

Thumbs down Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
to me blackpool are no where near as bad as boltons fans we always go away to them and never had any trouble.
Blackpool away isn't the problem it's the idiots that attach themselves to away trips such as Accy disgusting behaviour in town before during the game and after that we can do without.
AccyMad and monkey hanger like this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2021, 10:01   #1705
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Blackpool away isn't the problem it's the idiots that attach themselves to away trips such as Accy disgusting behaviour in town before during the game and after that we can do without.
got the impression they owned the wham when they came after the oystons left. tried to take the place over. always try to respect other fans and their ground whenever i travel away even if its a club i dislike.
AccyMad, Mr T and pifco like this.
Old 22-05-2021, 16:32   #1706
God Member

So it's Lincoln & Blackpool in the final - not bothered who wins tbh, neither set of fans have behaved very well when visiting us
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2021, 16:57   #1707
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
So it's Lincoln & Blackpool in the final - not bothered who wins tbh, neither set of fans have behaved very well when visiting us

No problems with Lincoln fans

Too many Blackpool fans still don't want to behave "sensibly"

Unless they've been re-trained recently
monkey hanger likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2021, 17:17   #1708
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

be a better gate for us sunderland i think.
Old 22-05-2021, 22:06   #1709

The only team I want to succeed from the current crop of promotion contenders are Morecambe.
From almost dropping into the abyss last season, to being on the verge of the play-offs is an amazing achievement.
Good luck to the Shrimps tomorrow against Tranmere.
We need you in L1 - if only to ensure us 6 points next season.
MikeA, AccyMad, cashman and 3 others like this.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2021, 08:34   #1710
God Member

i for one have missed my yearly visit to morecambe. you can keep tranmere for a start. been there once and ticked a ground off. doubt i,d ever return.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..