Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree1410Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2021, 20:37   #1966
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Charles on as late sub for NI - can he get an equaliser and redeem himself?

Errr…..no he can’t.

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 12-10-2021 at 20:39. Reason: Update
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-10-2021, 10:59   #1967
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Charles on as late sub for NI - can he get an equaliser and redeem himself?

Errr…..no he can’t.
will he ever do that for stanley again which is more important.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2021, 11:02   #1968
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

who cares shut the prat simple as,
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2021, 10:56   #1969
Full Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

'who cares shut the prat simple as,'

Sheer poetry.
cashman and Greger like this.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2021, 10:28   #1970
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle by mutual respect strange coincidence both his worst manager win percentage have been in the North East his other being Sunderland.
andyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2021, 12:14   #1971
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Good to see Joe starting in this afternoon's Central League match at Fleetwood.
KO 13:00. Updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASFCofficial
MikeA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2021, 13:49   #1972
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
Good to see Joe starting in this afternoon's Central League match at Fleetwood.
KO 13:00. Updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASFCofficial
Joe subbed on 39 minutes. Lost 3-1, with Scully scoring a second half penalty.
MikeA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2021, 14:08   #1973
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle by mutual respect strange coincidence both his worst manager win percentage have been in the North East his other being Sunderland.
I very much doubt there's any mutual respect !
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2021, 19:47   #1974
Senior Member
 
Lord Stiffupperlip's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

I noticed Cole Stockton popped up in the 94th minute to give the Shrimps 3 points away at Fleetwood & now leads the L1 strikers chart.
Apparently he's valued at a mere £135k?
Looks like a real bargain to me.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 08:50   #1975
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
I noticed Cole Stockton popped up in the 94th minute to give the Shrimps 3 points away at Fleetwood & now leads the L1 strikers chart.
Apparently he's valued at a mere £135k?
Looks like a real bargain to me.
Can you see Morecambe selling their star to us no way.
andyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 10:16   #1976
Senior Member
 
Lord Stiffupperlip's Avatar
 

Talking Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Can you see Morecambe selling their star to us no way.
Ok! How about £135k + Charles
pifco and andyd like this.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 11:12   #1977
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Left back a target in January how about Brandon Mason free agent ex Coventry City.
andyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 11:40   #1978
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
Ok! How about £135k + Charles
No, Stanley couldn’t afford to pay that much to get rid of him!
AccyMad and cashman like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 12:23   #1979
Full Member+
 
Crown Grounder's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

There's a bit more on the Dion Charles fall-out in Coley's interview pre-Burton Albion. Worth a watch/listen .....you may need headphones as the sound is quite poor.......
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2021, 14:17   #1980
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
There's a bit more on the Dion Charles fall-out in Coley's interview pre-Burton Albion. Worth a watch/listen .....you may need headphones as the sound is quite poor.......
I could not hear it at all my hearing is very bad wish coley would speak up a bit.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.36181 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1