Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree519Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2019, 21:34   #376
Full Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Cashy F.F.S. just read that bottom line on all your post's
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-02-2019, 08:11   #377
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
Cashy F.F.S. just read that bottom line on all your post's
Oh i know mate but all the clowns aint in the circus.
keep the faith likes this.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 13:45   #378
Full Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Cashy Web rule no 1 ... if you disagree with Cashman, yeh dense
Rule no 2 ... if you fall out with Cashy yeh a clown

2 of the reasons why nobody posts on here anymore.

I have observed only from a distance for many years, but started posting because the Cashy Web mafia stands unopposed. If that makes me a dense clown then boo hoo
Spartacus2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 14:09   #379
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Most folk come on here to discuss and argue about football and Stanley. You seem to have joined simply to pick fights with individuals.
Isnít there some other social media outlet you would prefer where you can join all the other pubescent trollers?
If not, grow up.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 16:11   #380
Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd View Post
Cashy Web rule no 1 ... if you disagree with Cashman, yeh dense
Rule no 2 ... if you fall out with Cashy yeh a clown

2 of the reasons why nobody posts on here anymore.

I have observed only from a distance for many years, but started posting because the Cashy Web mafia stands unopposed. If that makes me a dense clown then boo hoo
======
For what it's worth i think this is an enjoyable forum, indeed i only joined it myself in the last year, but previously read it for 5 yrs or more.
In that time i've not encountered anyone as balanced as yourself in that you seem to have a massive chip on both shoulders and just want to pick fights.

Life's too short, find a hobby that doesn't involve a keyboard.
Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:29   #381
Full Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Ive picked 2 fights in my short time here. One with Lord Stifflip who thinks we should spend our few quid on the away fans, and one with Cashman who has driven most posters away with his endless dense drivel.

My first 'fight' was a well constructed and reasoned post as to why we shouldnt spend our pence on away fans. That was picked to pieces because I havent been here long enough to have an opinion contrary to others.

Fair dos, I'll leave you all to your guess the gate competitions.
Spartacus2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 09:20   #382
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

you have a right to your opinions sparacus2nd like we all have. life would be really boring if we all thought the same unless you or anyone else just comes on to wind others up for the sake of it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 18:55   #383
Senior Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

You mean like Lord love a rocket ?
I have a bit of sympathy for Spartacus here.
I’ve always felt there’s a club within a club and if you’re not a member then your views are simply not accepted regardless.
Spartacus2nd likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 19:55   #384
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
You mean like Lord love a rocket ?
I have a bit of sympathy for Spartacus here.
Iíve always felt thereís a club within a club and if youíre not a member then your views are simply not accepted regardless.
Theres less balls in a snooker match, than that what yeh just spouted 28.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 20:07   #385
Senior Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Well you would say that as an honorary member wouldn’t you ?
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 08:59   #386
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Well you would say that as an honorary member wouldnít you ?
Well it proves the fact to me, I just say what i think proving by the fact i have given you quite a few likes,when yeh said summat i think is fine, i also say if i think its crap, So lord love rocket it seems to me has a fair point, but then yer probably too arrogant for that penny to drop.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 14:23   #387
Senior Member+
 
yonmon's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Doesn't surprise me at all that some recently recruited contributors to our Forum find Cahman's forthright style of constructing and replying to posts relating to all things Stanley
somewhat disconcerting.

Indeed, I for one, in my salad days, on one occasion crossed swords with him over some quite trivial matter if I remember rightly, but quickly realised from following other posts from Cashy, that all he wrote came from the heart of one of our Club's staunchest supporters, that was his style, and that was that !.

Can I suggest that Spartacus2 and anyone else who takes up the cudgel with the gentleman In question or indeed anyone with whom they find disagreement and takes a measure of high dudgeon at their reply .Firstly, reads this post carefully, and then counts to ten..Then if any offence is still felt felt creates a response which demonstrates their feelings without resorting to tasteless rambling, whilst proving that they are able to do much better than making negative retorts. This by keeping to the thread being discussed at the time.
You'll feel a much better person for it, believe me !.

The truth is that like the majority of our contributors I hate finding acerbic material appearing on our Forum, but it has always been so, and will without doubt continue to appear in posts in the future. This is not capitulation on my part, merely me being realistic.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 17:52   #388
Senior Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Doesn't surprise me at all that some recently recruited contributors to our Forum find Cahman's forthright style of constructing and replying to posts relating to all things Stanley
somewhat disconcerting.

Indeed, I for one, in my salad days, on one occasion crossed swords with him over some quite trivial matter if I remember rightly, but quickly realised from following other posts from Cashy, that all he wrote came from the heart of one of our Club's staunchest supporters, that was his style, and that was that !.

Can I suggest that Spartacus2 and anyone else who takes up the cudgel with the gentleman In question or indeed anyone with whom they find disagreement and takes a measure of high dudgeon at their reply .Firstly, reads this post carefully, and then counts to ten..Then if any offence is still felt felt creates a response which demonstrates their feelings without resorting to tasteless rambling, whilst proving that they are able to do much better than making negative retorts. This by keeping to the thread being discussed at the time.
You'll feel a much better person for it, believe me !.

The truth is that like the majority of our contributors I hate finding acerbic material appearing on our Forum, but it has always been so, and will without doubt continue to appear in posts in the future. This is not capitulation on my part, merely me being realistic.
Correct Cashman is mad about supporting Stanley that is and doesn't bite your head off when speaking with him.
KiTChener likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 18:31   #389
Full Member
 

Thumbs down Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Doesn't surprise me at all that some recently recruited contributors to our Forum find Cahman's forthright style of constructing and replying to posts relating to all things Stanley
somewhat disconcerting.

Indeed, I for one, in my salad days, on one occasion crossed swords with him over some quite trivial matter if I remember rightly, but quickly realised from following other posts from Cashy, that all he wrote came from the heart of one of our Club's staunchest supporters, that was his style, and that was that !.

Can I suggest that Spartacus2 and anyone else who takes up the cudgel with the gentleman In question or indeed anyone with whom they find disagreement and takes a measure of high dudgeon at their reply .Firstly, reads this post carefully, and then counts to ten..Then if any offence is still felt felt creates a response which demonstrates their feelings without resorting to tasteless rambling, whilst proving that they are able to do much better than making negative retorts. This by keeping to the thread being discussed at the time.
You'll feel a much better person for it, believe me !.

The truth is that like the majority of our contributors I hate finding acerbic material appearing on our Forum, but it has always been so, and will without doubt continue to appear in posts in the future. This is not capitulation on my part, merely me being realistic.
I have orated with Cashman (as i have with most of you), in person, many times henceback. I concur that, in person, he is a more humble, slightly more personable character than his online persona suggests. So is he a keyboard warrior then?

Look, th'end of the day, I say it how it is as well. Folk who offer retorts of 'clown' or 'yeh dense' will always stimulate my ire. Cashman has better vocabulary and at his age should have better manners than to resort to such comments. Sometimes its better to say nowt than to comment every other post for the sake of it
Spartacus2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 23:27   #390
Senior Member
 
choirboy's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd View Post
I have orated with Cashman (as i have with most of you), in person, many times henceback. I concur that, in person, he is a more humble, slightly more personable character than his online persona suggests. So is he a keyboard warrior then?

Look, th'end of the day, I say it how it is as well. Folk who offer retorts of 'clown' or 'yeh dense' will always stimulate my ire. Cashman has better vocabulary and at his age should have better manners than to resort to such comments. Sometimes its better to say nowt than to comment every other post for the sake of it
I'm saying nowt!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.33316 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1