Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree1405Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2020, 18:23   #751
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Re Crowd return;

All; you are mentioning the information in the 85 page draft document

It ain't going to be easy and might (not my preference) the suggested use of face masks

1 metre space; at all times from the "walk in" to the "walk out" unless you can prove that your mate is "family" or in your "social bubble of 6"

Same will apply on concourses and Sportsbar.

We're in a reasonable place due to the lack of cover on the "concourses"
Is there anything on entry and exit procedures and any substance in allocated entry times?
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-07-2020, 18:25   #752
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

probably way to early for stuff like that yet andy?
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 19:28   #753
Super Moderator

 
Mr T's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Is there anything on entry and exit procedures and any substance in allocated entry times?
Loads;

Pages 40 - 82


isn't going to be simple; like me
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 07:40   #754
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

[QUOTE=Mr T;1242163]Re Crowd return;

All; you are mentioning the information in the 85 page draft document

bet that makes exciting bed time reading, especially once its translated into english that everyone can understand.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 07:47   #755
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1242168]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Re Crowd return;

All; you are mentioning the information in the 85 page draft document

bet that makes exciting bed time reading, especially once its translated into english that everyone can understand.
As Mr.T mentioned it ain't going to be simple and there will be costs presumably implementing various new measures that will be put in place, the match experience initially will be totally different and hopefully I,m wrong won't be to everyone,s taste.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 09:47   #756
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

[QUOTE=andyd;1242170]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post

the match experience initially will be totally different and hopefully I,m wrong won't be to everyone,s taste.
if the match experiance even without face coverings is anything like our shopping trip to Colne yesterday they can count me out for one.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 11:36   #757
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1242180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post

if the match experiance even without face coverings is anything like our shopping trip to Colne yesterday they can count me out for one.
Know exactly what you mean think unfortunately a lot will be the same
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 12:36   #758
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

wont make the slightest difference to me, soon as i can go stanley, i am doing simple as,
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 14:40   #759
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
wont make the slightest difference to me, soon as i can go stanley, i am doing simple as,
It will certainly be different and I will probably be there it's the lads who like to congregate and sing together and make an all day of it who it might just affect the most and not just at Stanley.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 16:06   #760
God Member
 
AccyMad's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
wont make the slightest difference to me, soon as i can go stanley, i am doing simple as,
That's one thing we definitely agree on Cashy, the Wham is one place I won't mind queuing to get into
cashman likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 16:40   #761
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
That's one thing we definitely agree on Cashy, the Wham is one place I won't mind queuing to get into
Way things are going you will probably have an allocated time slot.
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 17:07   #762
Full Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

The key thing for me in the SGSA document is that it relies on the Govs social distancing measure the time. Even at 1 metre they have 2 methods of calculating it.

The first interpretation would allow more people in as doesn't take into account the average size of a person and measures 50 cm from the centre of a person's head and it calls this Method 1. This method reduces seating capacity by around 66%.

Method 2 takes into account the average girth of an individual and reduces the seating capacity by 78%.

The above calculation on based on people attending in groups of 1, 2,3 & 4 with individuals the most common and the larger groups least common.


For terraced areas method 1 allows in double the amount of method 2, with 0.8 metres squared for 1 and 1.6 for 2. For example the 1800 Coppice stand being 45 x 8 metres reduces to either 450 or 225 a 75% or 87.5% reduction.

Worst case under method 2 I reckon we are looking at a 965 and under method 1 there would be 1,530 - the latter is similar to the current number of ST holders.

At least stanley don't have any vomitories to worry about, unless the death metal band from Sweden turn up.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 20:01   #763
Senior Member+
 
choirboy's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
The key thing for me in the SGSA document is that it relies on the Govs social distancing measure the time. Even at 1 metre they have 2 methods of calculating it.

The first interpretation would allow more people in as doesn't take into account the average size of a person and measures 50 cm from the centre of a person's head and it calls this Method 1. This method reduces seating capacity by around 66%.

Method 2 takes into account the average girth of an individual and reduces the seating capacity by 78%.

The above calculation on based on people attending in groups of 1, 2,3 & 4 with individuals the most common and the larger groups least common.


For terraced areas method 1 allows in double the amount of method 2, with 0.8 metres squared for 1 and 1.6 for 2. For example the 1800 Coppice stand being 45 x 8 metres reduces to either 450 or 225 a 75% or 87.5% reduction.

Worst case under method 2 I reckon we are looking at a 965 and under method 1 there would be 1,530 - the latter is similar to the current number of ST holders.

At least stanley don't have any vomitories to worry about, unless the death metal band from Sweden turn up.
Wow Chewbacca! This is the first detailed information that I have seen about ‘Distancing’ since the pandemic started! When the 2 meter rule was introduced I pondered in some depth just what that actually meant..... Did ‘2 meters‘ ... mean the distance between centre lines of torsos? Or shoulder to shoulder distance? Or distance between sideways reach from fingertip to fingertip? There is clearly quite a difference here somewhat like the ‘Offside rule’ and how that is interpreted by VAR. Personally I have been ultra cautious when outdoors over the last four months and I have been somewhat dismayed at other folks lack of care regarding safe distancing when walking on footpaths and the rare occasion when venturing into a supermarket! I am still unsure about the whole relaxation coming out of ‘lockdown’, regarding things like going to the pub, eating out, going to church, watching Stanley at Whambley...? etc. I think during lockdown I have become a bit of a recluse and at the moment when I look in the mirror I now see a housebound, bearded long haired warrior somewhat akin to the ‘Wild Man of Borneo!’ I long for the return to normality whatever that will be!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 06:57   #764
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
The key thing for me in the SGSA document is that it relies on the Govs social distancing measure the time. Even at 1 metre they have 2 methods of calculating it.

The first interpretation would allow more people in as doesn't take into account the average size of a person and measures 50 cm from the centre of a person's head and it calls this Method 1. This method reduces seating capacity by around 66%.

Method 2 takes into account the average girth of an individual and reduces the seating capacity by 78%.

The above calculation on based on people attending in groups of 1, 2,3 & 4 with individuals the most common and the larger groups least common.


For terraced areas method 1 allows in double the amount of method 2, with 0.8 metres squared for 1 and 1.6 for 2. For example the 1800 Coppice stand being 45 x 8 metres reduces to either 450 or 225 a 75% or 87.5% reduction.

Worst case under method 2 I reckon we are looking at a 965 and under method 1 there would be 1,530 - the latter is similar to the current number of ST holders.

At least stanley don't have any vomitories to worry about, unless the death metal band from Sweden turn up.
Personally might be wrong can't see the open coppice end being used surely if you have paid for the Clayton end under cover you wouldn't fancy being picked out to stand still for a couple of hours in all weather,s not even Cashy would want that. So therefore I reckon if using 3 sides our limited capacity would be about 950.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 07:52   #765
Senior Member+
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

just all too complex for me. i,ll wait for Mr T to come back to tell us what the situation with crowds will be. still two and a half months to go and i imagine there could be another 85 page document coming out before october.
Exile on Spencer St and andyd like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.45614 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1