Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree1498Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2020, 15:30   #991
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Sadly another of England,s greatest team has passed away rip Nobby Styles marked Eusabio out of the game in the semi and did a job on Beckenbaurer in the final another true world class player.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-10-2020, 09:50   #992
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Sadly another of England,s greatest team has passed away rip Nobby Styles marked Eusabio out of the game in the semi and did a job on Beckenbaurer in the final another true world class player.
he certainly was one player who you,d rather have in your side than your opponents. at least he left some memories for us all.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2020, 09:56   #993
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
he certainly was one player who you,d rather have in your side than your opponents. at least he left some memories for us all.
He made man marking an art form.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:31   #994
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Tranmere sack manager after 3 months in charge with Chairman actually saying as the season could be ended early again because of Covid it doesn't give them must time for a new man,s ideas to turn it round excuses getting better.
monkey hanger likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 15:21   #995
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Apparently for anyone who is interested the kids play Fleetwood away tonight in the FA youth cup you can watch the full game on you tube live think kick off time is 6-30 pm but double check that.
cashman likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 17:16   #996
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Apparently for anyone who is interested the kids play Fleetwood away tonight in the FA youth cup you can watch the full game on you tube live think kick off time is 6-30 pm but double check that.
According to Fleetwood's site, it's available from 6:50:
https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news...live-streamed/
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 17:56   #997
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
According to Fleetwood's site, it's available from 6:50:
https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news...live-streamed/
Direct link:
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 19:14   #998
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Sheffield Wednesday have won their appeal still guilty but had points deduction of 12 reduced to 6 who makes this **** up.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 19:48   #999
Senior Member+
 
choirboy's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
According to Fleetwood's site, it's available from 6:50:
https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news...live-streamed/
Thanks MikeA. I have enjoyed the football but have just got fed up of the continuous foul language coming from the touch line. I know I could simply mute the volume but then you get totally no atmosphere and sounds from the players. The referees must be able to hear the swearing but are doing nothing about it! So I have exited the coverage. Simply no need for the foul language.....
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 19:57   #1000
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bits & Bobs

thats always happened at football games choirboy,dont bother me at all. mind have to say im nearly deaf these days lol
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 20:10   #1001
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Thanks MikeA. I have enjoyed the football but have just got fed up of the continuous foul language coming from the touch line. I know I could simply mute the volume but then you get totally no atmosphere and sounds from the players. The referees must be able to hear the swearing but are doing nothing about it! So I have exited the coverage. Simply no need for the foul language.....
I,ve often cringed at Coley,s colourful exchanges with match officials and opposition managers, no wonder they have moved the " dugouts over to the Eric Whalley stand".
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 20:13   #1002
God Member
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Must admit though back in the day when I played a bit if someone,s studs scraped above the kneecap I would say " ouch you bounder" think not.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 20:41   #1003
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Lost 1-0. Not much to choose between the teams but iFollow missed the goal; the camera wasn't pointing in the right direction!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:27   #1004
Super Moderator

 
Mr T's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Mike and all;

This wasn't an I Follow production; it was organised "in house" via FTFC and hosted via You Tube.

Not sure how it all really works, but would think students/ interns would be the workers on the project.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:36   #1005
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Bits & Bobs

Thanks for clarifying that, Mark. Yes, Fleetwood didn't mention iFollow in their publicity about videoing the game.

It's good of FTFC to have made the video available so many thanks to them.

And, after your post, I feel better about iFollow. Shame about the score...
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 20:59.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.47619 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1