Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1595Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2021, 14:21   #1216
God Member

Re: Bits & Bobs

EFL have finally give up on the idea of fans at the rescheduled EFL trophy final from last season between Portsmouth and Salford all tickets sold to be refunded and a date for the game to finally go ahead to be confirmed.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-01-2021, 09:08   #1217
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
EFL have finally give up on the idea of fans at the rescheduled EFL trophy final from last season between Portsmouth and Salford all tickets sold to be refunded and a date for the game to finally go ahead to be confirmed.
that must have been one of the easiest decisions they have ever had to make and that took em 9 months to do it. really gives you hope for the game.
andyd likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 19:31   #1218
God Member

Derby county chief executive says club haven't enough money to pay December,s wages oh dear.
Old 13-01-2021, 19:55   #1219
God Member

That is due to an issue with their takeover I believe Andy.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 20:01   #1220
God Member

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1249098]That is due to an issue with their takeover I believe
What start as you mean to go on?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 14-01-2021, 07:59   #1221
God Member

W.B.A. owner wants to sell the club 5 years after buying it threat of relegation and a year with little or no income has forced his hand he wants to get out before the losses mount.
Old 14-01-2021, 09:11   #1222
God Member

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1249098]That is due to an issue with their takeover I believe Andy.

anyone must be mad to buy a football club in the present circumstances unless its a real offer you cannot refuse. think all our mental health would be in problems if andy holt put the for sale sign up at the wham at the moment.
Old 14-01-2021, 15:48   #1223
Full Member+

MH please don't mention things like that, I am happy to dream of a stable future for us and talk like that turns dreams into nightmares
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 07:19   #1224

before I spends me tenner hoping to watch us beat Gills, is the weather up yon likely to make the game a doubt ?
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 07:40   #1225
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
before I spends me tenner hoping to watch us beat Gills, is the weather up yon likely to make the game a doubt ?
Wait until 2ish to pay will no by then if it's on or off currently throwing It down so imagine pitch is stodgy.
Old 16-01-2021, 08:21   #1226

thanks Andy
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 09:26   #1227
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
wait until last hour mate i lost a tenner on last covid game, they said i would get next one free but i did not. the E.F.L. can say what they want but obviously they dont give a stuff for ordinary fans in my view.
andyd and monkey hanger like this.
Old 16-01-2021, 09:33   #1228
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
wait until last hour mate i lost a tenner on last covid game, they said i would get next one free but i did not. the E.F.L. can say what they want but obviously they dont give a stuff for ordinary fans in my view.
always do that myself. only time i had a problem was when i booked a game early and doing this seems to work for me anyway.
Old 16-01-2021, 10:34   #1229

Quote:
They told me that payment is carried over to when postponed game is played, not the next game.
Taypot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 10:57   #1230
God Member

Cool Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
What I ask is what are they doing with all these list tenners ?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..