Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2019, 17:47   #46
Super Moderator

Re: Blackpool Match Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Go on YouTube just type in Accrington Stanley v Blackpool 2019 and the vlog comes up its about 12 minutes long but really shows the flare incident well.
Do you really think this footage will secure a conviction in court ?

Sadly not

Thanks for the advice but I ll be back watching our CCTV footage tomorrow
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-09-2019, 22:54   #47
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Should be fined and the perpetrators rooted out and banned for a long while I was in the main stand towards Clayton end and was affected by the fumes from the smoke bombs anyone who think these things are fun needs their brains replaced.
Andy you cant replace what aint there to start with
cashman likes this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 08:12   #48
Senior Member+

A bit of over reaction from the club and some fans
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 08:33   #49
God Member

[QUOTE=cashman;1232126]you would assume the officials should work as a team? obviously no idea the ref is god

they do work as a team but its up to the ref how he wants the vteam to work. some want the linesman to be totally involved, others basically want you to do offsides and ball in or out of play whilst others want you to be somewhere inbetwean. about time that the duties of linesmen are written in stone and not the will of the referee on the day. in the past there were two referees i refused to work with due to their arrogant, its all about me, attitude.
AccyMad and cashman like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 10:40   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Not at all, Pool fans were a disgrace yet again - even some on their own forum agree with that & with what Andy Holt has said
cashman likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 10:50   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Please explain HOW? WHEN 1. a player could be injured, 2, could cost our club money.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:17   #52
Senior Member+

3. Relax
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 18:18   #53
Full Member+

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1232150][QUOTE=cashman;1232126]you would assume the officials should work as a team? obviously no idea the ref is god

they do work as a team but its up to the ref how he wants the vteam to work. some want the linesman to be totally involved, others basically want you to do offsides and ball in or out of play whilst others want you to be somewhere inbetwean. about time that the duties of linesmen are written in stone and not the will of the referee on the day. in the past there were two referees i refused to work with due to their arrogant, its all about me, attitude.[/QUOT

Mr Moss springs to mind
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2019, 08:39   #54
Senior Member+

the disgusting racist abuse at haringey, this takes me back to this blackpool fixture, some of their fans were just as bad, if our keeper was an ic3 I feel sure the match officials would have taken stronger action, it should not matter what colour the skin these so called fans should be identified and criminal action taken against them
AccyMad and cashman like this.
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..