Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2011, 11:49   #181

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

no figure of 40k was posted thou and this is what i was tryin to work how much debt do we know about in total to date.......is hard to work out when information is drip fed ......

so its 100k to the taxman
another 40k to other business
but all wages have be met?

i didnt hear the recording but was told of what was in it.....so that is why i am asking to make sure it was what was said or the rumour mill again
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2011, 11:50   #182
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
hmmmm weather dont look great
Saturday looks good, Tuesday looks hit and miss at the moment. Mind you the forecasters don't seem to get a lot right nowadays
Old 19-02-2011, 11:55   #183

Old 19-02-2011, 11:55   #184
God Member

Quote:
so its 100k to the taxman
another 40k to other business
but all wages have be met?
They are the figures mentioned yep. Wages presumably at the end of the month. Could have done with a Man Utd game next week instead of Torquay.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:56   #185
God Member

I give up

We'll all find out the director score later this evening or tommoz by OFFICIAL people instead of rumour gossiping fans I'll do my 'i tried telling you so' now then

Final words: P off Eric and take your muppet puppet with ya and dont let the door hit you on the way out!!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 11:57   #186

thanks dave

shame we are not crawley lol
Old 19-02-2011, 12:00   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
I give up

We'll all find out the director score later this evening or tommoz by OFFICIAL people instead of rumour gossiping fans I'll do my 'i tried telling you so' now then

Final words: P off Eric and take your muppet puppet with ya and dont let the door hit you on the way out!!
just thought it was better to ask ppl who were there instead of taking it for gospel from fans who werent thats all
Old 19-02-2011, 12:04   #188
Resting in Peace

Quote:
thanks dave

shame we are not crawley lol
Crawley don't need the money - they have rich backers. If only we didn't keep ours at arms length
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 17:10   #189
God Member

Smile Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

My specific questions to our representatives at the meeting:

Has the £250,000 PL parachute payment already been received in full and spent?
Some cash from parachute payments, though did not know/think it was £250k???

If £100,000 will be owed to HMRC by the end of this month, are there other significant debts also owed that are likely to lead to court action in the short term? The estimate of monies owed at the end of Feb, is in the region of £200k, taxman (wages stuff) Accountants, Mobile phone bills, local businesses, Etc.

Have the players' wages been paid in full and on-time? Yes, just late!!

Is the course of action being asked of fans (other than to support the 'Back the Boys' campaign) to wait for the decisions of the Board meeting today or to be prepared for another SOS Appeal.

Were there any other courses of action available to the fans?

Those are the things that I can remember!! Combined and the other little sponsor, have gone bank - £40k lost revenue, playing budget over spent by £200k by end of season!! There may have been other things, but I cannot recall

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 17:34   #190
Member.

Well done to Stanley today and all those who travelled to support the lads.

Going off the last 12 months and the sheer mess of the last crisis I would hope that a official written statement either by Mr. Khan, Mr. Marsden, or Mr. Hays, preferably signed by all of the board is released at the earliest possible moment. Any delays in getting the truth out in an open and transparent way will only turn people off. What's needed is a positive and clear message to the supporters of the situation and what we can do to assist the club once more; hopefully with Mr. Khan or Mr. Marsden in overall control. I don't think it is fair to expect either man to keep putting his hand in his pocket; but a major contributor or benefactor at the helm would help to draw the fans back to the crown and hopefully a secure future. But no more negative mud slinging by anyone; if the club can't be saved let us go out with dignity.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 17:59   #191

as far as i am aware we would still have a club but may be not in league two due to losing 10 points
Old 19-02-2011, 21:12   #192

here's my theory, let the company (club) go into admin after winning another 6 points (after today), receivers will try selling the business as a going concern at a vastly reduced price,EW will loose out big time ( good) Mr K will snap up up the dregs and offer shares to the crowd at £100 each
This club can't move on until the rat bedding expert curls up his toes and finally moves away from the club, lets all chip in £500 quid and the debts gone ! (it's the price of a good season ticket at DingleLand)

Last edited by Stanleymad; 19-02-2011 at 21:13. Reason: ***
duggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 21:21   #193
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duggie View Post
lets all chip in £500 quid and the debts gone ! (it's the price of a good season ticket at DingleLand)

How about finding out where the 35K went which the said people helped you raise last time
Old 19-02-2011, 21:38   #194
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

All that concerns me at this moment is that we still have a league club.
Old 19-02-2011, 21:46   #195

start new club up in northwest counties new ground away from crown lev ew don there with it . 2011-12 new start . stick of all this crap now head massed to much bull hits on here let the don hav it ew too . 0ver 40 years to get bk gone in less than 10 thanks don ew for
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..