Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2011, 12:19   #211

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

keys then .
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-02-2011, 13:54   #212
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimps View Post
you can cum in if you give 51% rob and on you way out after crewe game do not cum back . ew keep away.
E.W. Would need to buy about 10% before he could do that Grimps!!!!! If I had 10%, I would sell them to him for about £308K....

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 15:01   #213
God Member

Update now on fishy site
Old 20-02-2011, 15:04   #214
God Member

Link below..

ASFC News Story > 3877

Old 20-02-2011, 15:10   #215
God Member

Exclamation Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

A little snippet from the story:-

The Directors are currently considering a number of options and a further update will be provided in due course.

A share option, would be one way forward, in my opinion...

Old 20-02-2011, 15:12   #216
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
A little snippet from the story:-

The Directors are currently considering a number of options and a further update will be provided in due course.

A share option, would be one way forward, in my opinion...
If the figures are as bad as speculated it's not a quick solution though is it ?
Old 20-02-2011, 15:14   #217

The following is from ASFC news;

The information and evidence that was presented shows, without question, that the shareholder register as submitted to Company’s House is incorrect. The board have therefore resolved to update the company’s books and bring the formal registration into line with the facts. These will show that Mr Eric Whalley is not, and has not been for some considerable time, the majority shareholder of ASFC Limited.

Interesting!!!
Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 15:15   #218
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
If the figures are as bad as speculated it's not a quick solution though is it ?
Maybe not, just depends on others peoples attitudes!!!!

Old 20-02-2011, 15:16   #219
God Member

Wink Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
The following is from ASFC news;

The information and evidence that was presented shows, without question, that the shareholder register as submitted to Company’s House is incorrect. The board have therefore resolved to update the company’s books and bring the formal registration into line with the facts. These will show that Mr Eric Whalley is not, and has not been for some considerable time, the majority shareholder of ASFC Limited.

Interesting!!!
See the signature Pheonix

Old 20-02-2011, 15:17   #220
God Member

So all that has been clarified really is that our income is a hundred grand down on what was projected at the start of the season, and that Eric isn't the majority shareholder. No clarification on who rightfully owns that percentage. No mention of debts or plans for administration yet. Hopefully these matters and some of the stories from the Gazelle meeting will be cleared up soon.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 15:22   #221
God Member

Quote:
Maybe not, just depends on others peoples attitudes!!!!

I wasn't suggesting the share isn't isn't the right thing, just not going to raise thousands by next week
Old 20-02-2011, 15:25   #222
God Member

Smile Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
So all that has been clarified really is that our income is a hundred grand down on what was projected at the start of the season, and that Eric isn't the majority shareholder. No clarification on who rightfully owns that percentage. No mention of debts or plans for administration yet. Hopefully these matters and some of the stories from the Gazelle meeting will be cleared up soon.
The directors also considered the club’s cashflow and creditor position. The season has, until December, been commendable in terms of income and expenditure being broadly in line. Two events have led to the club’s financial status becoming unsettled. Firstly the unexpected and sad demise of the Shirt Sponsor, and secondly the postponement of a number of home games. This has reduced income by something in the region of £100,000. The Directors are currently considering a number of options and a further update will be provided in due course.

In the meantime everyone at the club would like to reach out and ask for the support of all fans and the community in and around Accrington. The club currently has a squad that is capable of pushing on for honours, and our Chairman, Ilyas Khan, reminds us that we have faced bigger obstacles in the past, but have overcome them when we present a united front. The best thing that you can do is turn up to the home games and shout loud and stand proud.”

The last two paragraphs are sort of there Shaker!! One of the things that I know/have learnt about IK, is, if there is nowt to say, then he says nowt, therefore I would think that at the moment, there is nowt more to say, the ball - as they say - is well and truely in Mr. Whalleys' court and I do not think he can return it!!!

IK has said in the past, that it may take time, so we must back him, believe in him and he will not let us down!!!!!

Old 20-02-2011, 15:26   #223
God Member

Smile Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I wasn't suggesting the share isn't isn't the right thing, just not going to raise thousands by next week
Correct sir!!

Old 20-02-2011, 15:38   #224
God Member

Quote:
One of the things that I know/have learnt about IK, is, if there is nowt to say, then he says nowt
Completely agree. It's one of the things that I admire most about our Chairman.

I just hoped that with the somewhat radical claims that were made this week regarding large debts to her majesty and the phone company, amongst others, something might have been stated to clear those up. However, as we know already, we can all set our watches by Ilyas as far as honesty is concerned.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 15:41   #225
Senior Member+

Am I the only person that missed "the sad demise of the shirt sponsor"? That's twice in what, 3 seasons?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..