Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2011, 05:22   #301
God Member

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

As above on the ST prices they represent really competitive price banding especially in the early bird period.

When you consider some of the prices Rovers have been able to offer on their's or other offers they have rolled out but they have have been able to offset against PL money to help with those iniatives.

It is difficult for Stanley to compete but the pricing for the season tickets especially this year will be crucial in this period of fiscal tightning.

The pre-pay scheme is a good idea to help offset the cost by saving a little bit as you can which helps so maybe even more this time round it is crucial the Club continue to get it right as also the money from season tickets is probably a major source of income for the Club particulary during the close season where money coming in will take a hit.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-02-2011, 08:11   #302
God Member

ST holder, I think that my ST gives great value and I have no issues what so ever with any "Specials" that come throughout the season, as they are - in the main - in a bid so drum up more support!!!!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:25   #303
Full Member+

Thanks to the reduction of age to concessions two ST holders here too, no objections at all to any offers for non ST.Lets get these offers cheap, lets face it the team going to play even if no-one watching, so good offers a bonus. Bring in cash when its needed.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:31   #304
Senior Member+

I am a lot happier than I was 2 weeks ago, the future does indeed look brighter. I have no doubt that there will be more pain to come but with Ilyas at the helm we can all trust our club again.

lets hope tonights game is on and the new dawn can begin!

Loweiy
Old 22-02-2011, 10:00   #305
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweiy View Post
I am a lot happier than I was 2 weeks ago, the future does indeed look brighter. I have no doubt that there will be more pain to come but with Ilyas at the helm we can all trust our club again.

lets hope tonights game is on and the new dawn can begin!

Loweiy
Amen to that Lowely

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:50   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
Katie I can confirm that a parent and toddler group is in the planning stages (I know this as I am the one planning it!!), however I personally have some concerns over the use of the club house for this after having my daughters 3rd birthday party in there and having to throw away her socks due to the state they were in (white socks that were just literally black!). I know the club house had been cleaned before we went in but there's a difference between clean for a 'pub' and clean for a bunch of toddlers crawling around the floor!!!

I am currently working on the project and the community trust will update through their website when the project is up and running. If you want to check out the website, please click on my signature and have a mooch round at some of the stuff we are doing.
I too would have concerns about using the clubhouse for a parent/toddler group not just with it be clean but also safe for a group of toddlers,I didnt feel so safe last night sat under the hole in the celling lol

Im not saying that all ST holders are not happy its good so many are happy but its no good just saying oh well most are happy all ST holders should be happy,although this would a hard job I think the club such strive to ensure least 90% are happy

Spoke to Lew last night and Stanley store goods will be on sale in the crown on sat 26th lets see how well it goes down and maybe its something what could happen each home game

Mel is there anyway the "ideas and feed back "posts can be moved in its own thread?
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 12:00   #307
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
is it possible to moved the ideas posts to a new thread???
If u want an ideas thread start one, it's hard enough being a mod without having to organise threads willy nilly we have enough to sort

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 12:01   #308

just thought it would be better if the ideas were on its own thread I didnt know if it could be done or not we ll just carry on here
Old 23-02-2011, 12:04   #309
God Member

May aswell carry on here it's gonna cause too much confusion to start one now it's established, if you want to change direction of thread then start another next time

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 12:06   #310

no probs
Old 23-02-2011, 21:14   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
its been said many many times over the last few years but the clubhouse is the biggest dissapointment in terms of income generation that we have.

That place really should be a massive cash cow but we've not been able to fully utilise it for years.
I will build a bloody big conservatory at cost
duggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 06:20   #312
God Member

On the placard for the Telegraph this morning it says, 'Stanley: Whalley to walk away'. Didn't have time to get the paper to read the article though.
Posted via Mobile Device
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 06:27   #313
God Member

The article isn't available to read on-line yet but the headline itself is enough to let Stanley fans breathe a huge sigh of relief - gonna now get me coat on & get to the paper shop quick smart!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 06:52   #314
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
On the placard for the Telegraph this morning it says, 'Stanley: Whalley to walk away'. Didn't have time to get the paper to read the article though.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you shaker.
Old 24-02-2011, 06:53   #315
God Member

me too!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..