Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2004, 20:09   #31
God Member

Re: Brian Clough RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
I've tried to be diplomatic in this thread but I'm afraid Mr Kipax your arguement for the 15 minutes you say I should have waited before offering my sympathies to his family and giving my opinion of Mr Clough just wouldn't have been enough for you.
here we go again

I never said any such thing... its all there in the thread.. I never once mentioned giving sympathy to his family... the chances of his family reading what goes on this mesageboard or about 0... What is wrong with you people that you have to try and twist what i say ???

Quote:
You started this thread maybe hoping for people to leave a small message of condolence
correct

Quote:
and maybe a tribute to the late Brian Clough.
NO.. Wrong again...

Quote:
Just because myself and Bazf and a few others who sent PM's don't agree with you that he was a great man you are in my opinion now resorting to insulting forum members.
NO wrong again
I have absoloutly no problem with bazf saying anyhting he wants about him... I have no problems with you saying what you want about him..

for the umpteenth time my point was your timing of saying them on the day he died.... bazf didnt say them on the day he died.. just you..

Quote:
Nobody is twisting your words and nobody is insulting your inteligence so for the memory of the 96 and for Brian Clough lets just leave it alone and agree to differ.
No... your twsting my words... My ONLY point has been all along.. your timing..., you keep accusing me of other things and i will keep defending myself... Everyone can read just as well as you can.. everyone can see what my point has been all along and everyone can see your twisting it around..

next ?

Last edited by KIPAX; 23-09-2004 at 20:11.
Accrington Web
Old 23-09-2004, 20:34   #32
I am Banned

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/load.php?tno=401&fid=192&sty=1&act=1&mid=214361302 6SICK ****
Old 23-09-2004, 20:36   #33
Senior Member+

Yeh Kev I've read that and I find it sickening how someone can post a message like that........

Disgusting...
Old 23-09-2004, 20:40   #34
I am Banned

i've banned him from my (empty) mnessageboard just in case! I know that many of the footymad editors have banned him too!
Old 23-09-2004, 20:48   #35
God Member

juat as a matter of interest.. you are aware that its impossible to ban anyone from a messageboard yes? If your lucky he wont be aware of that though...
Old 23-09-2004, 20:56   #36
I am Banned

Well, I've banned his IP address, okay he can use another PC but apart from that he cant come on!
Old 23-09-2004, 21:31   #37
God Member

thats not how it works. If he has a fixed IP which is doubtfull (I pay extra every month for one) then he can just go through a anon proxy... if not a fixed IP then he gets allocated a new one everytime he logs on..

for example can you see the IP on yer MB? make a post... mark down yur IP... log off the internet.. log on and make another post.. your IP will be different.. for most people its different everytime you log onto the internet... but offices and colledges may have a fixed IP in which case you would be banning everyone at that office or school or whatever.
Old 23-09-2004, 22:48   #38
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

You just can't leave it can you Mr Kipax, I do not think my timing was inappropriate, in fact I think my timing was perfect, if you have a problem with that tough because personally I think you are just trying to wind people up on a subject that maybe you didn't want to touch on but by starting a thread with Brian Clough in the title was bound to bring up Hillsborough.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 23-09-2004, 23:50   #39
God Member

No i cant and wont leave it.. your the one making disgusting accusations against me telling me to ahve respect for 96 dead.. its disgusting to suggest i havent... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ALL I SAID WAS YOUR TIMING WAS OFF and you accuse me of that?

you STOP saying such things to me and the problem is solved.. you and bazf continue with that approach and i will continue to defend myself

it aint rocket science now is it?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..