Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14   #1
God Member

Coach to Brentford

The Frazer Eagle coach to Brentford next Saturday, sets off from the Crown at 8:30am, and costs £22.

You can ring and book - 08700 113 114, with your debit card or credit card (there is an extra charge for the credit card probably about 30p, but no extra charge for the debit card)

You can also book at Althams Travel on Little Blackburn Road, Accy - directly Opposite Argos.

Alternatively, if you can't do either, I will be prepared to do it for you, let me know, and if you're going on Tuesday I will collect your money, book you on the coach Wednesday, and PM you your booking Reference.

Last edited by Redash; 10-02-2008 at 11:23. Reason: I'm an idiot
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-02-2008, 11:15   #2
God Member

Re: Coach to Barnet

I think you will find we are playing Brentford next saturday so will give the barnet coach a miss

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:27   #3
God Member

I keep getting them mixed up, (I was watching the championship and couldn't understand why Barnet were playing in orange when they normally play in red and white stripes.)
I kept saying Barnet yesterday too, which caused some strange looks and many corrections.
Old 10-02-2008, 14:19   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
The Frazer Eagle coach to Brentford next Saturday, sets off from the Crown at 8:30am, and costs £22.

You can ring and book - 08700 113 114, with your debit card or credit card (there is an extra charge for the credit card probably about 30p, but no extra charge for the debit card)

You can also book at Althams Travel on Little Blackburn Road, Accy - directly Opposite Argos.

Alternatively, if you can't do either, I will be prepared to do it for you, let me know, and if you're going on Tuesday I will collect your money, book you on the coach Wednesday, and PM you your booking Reference.
good effort Redash, well done I hope it gets a few more on.
Old 10-02-2008, 15:14   #5
God Member

i know for sure there is no ultras minibus going to brentford, so quite a few might be up for this who normally travel on our bus, come and speak to me at the game and i will see how many i can get booked on
Old 10-02-2008, 15:50   #6
God Member

I'll do that, John. See you Tuesday
Old 10-02-2008, 15:58   #7
God Member

have sent a message to the mods to ask for title to be changed to brentford too, as don't want people just thinking it's an old thread!!

good one redash

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 16:07   #8

Re: Coach to Brentford

It happened almost before you asked!!
Old 10-02-2008, 16:15   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE View Post
It happened almost before you asked!!
Thanks zombie

Old 10-02-2008, 16:31   #10
God Member

Thanks Zombie, I should really think about having some Omega 3 in my diet.
Old 10-02-2008, 16:36   #11
Senior Member+

Virgin Trains

Can this be utilised before Saturday?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 17:02   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Virgin Trains

Can this be utilised before Saturday?
It'll probably be cheaper, quicker and safer by coach, we get picked up at the crown and go straight to the away ground.
Besides as FE are the club sponsors, we should support them as much as possible.
It's also probably worth remembering, the Rochdale buses last season caused a few problems for some people at the club.
Old 10-02-2008, 19:15   #13
Senior Member+

well done Redash and good luck

Loweiy
Old 11-02-2008, 11:55   #14
God Member

Will u be assured that the coach wont be cancelled redash, as they have done before

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:24   #15
Senior Member+

if someone like redash can grasp the nettle and help to make this work then I am positive that he can ensure the future of the coaches. When I started lots of people told me not to bother and said it could never work and yet it did work and we enjoyed some considerable sucsess. Fraser Eagle need help to fill the coaches and it is a thankless task but we must remember that every time we use the coach we are both directly and indirectly helping our club!!! it is a winner which ever way you look at it!

Loweiy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..