Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2017, 13:30   #61
I am Banned

Re: Colchester United Thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Much as Matty is a great talisman that's a bit OTT mate. There are a few unsung heroes in there not just Matty.
Hi twenty eight

I too believe Matty is our hero and leads by example.

Keith
nancy boy 2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2017, 14:26   #62
I am Banned

My ratings yesterday
Old 19-02-2017, 14:46   #63
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy boy 2007 View Post
My ratings yesterday
Rodak - 7 solid again needs to work on his kicking

Rodgers - 8 cracking young lad like him a lot more goals to come

Beckles - 5 shakey again bad touches got him in trouble again

Hughes - 8 dependable as ever, my partners fave

PEARSON - 9 what a performance lovely and aggressive

Clark - 6 did not effect game for me

Conneely - 7 good

Brown - 5 unfit and slow must have better waiting in the wings JC?

McConville - 7 was a threat at times

Young Shay - 6 worked hard wasn't his best but good enough for me

BIG BILLY - 8 the man is a monster

Sub - Boco - 3 waste of time rather seen one of the young lads we've got on loan this guy needs to go in May JC if you don't mind.
Old 19-02-2017, 14:58   #64
God Member

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I'm sorry Rommy Boco can never be described as a waste of time! He had his doubters when he came back last January but he's proved them all wrong. Personally I hope he goes nowhere in the summer
Scott Brown slow? He might not be the best player on the pitch but he never stops running & making a nuisance of himself to the opposition.
Not sure we were watching the same game but as I said, it's all about opinions
MikeA, Revived Red, yonmon and 2 others like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 15:25   #65
Senior Member+

I hope you meant lively mate. One thing Matty is not is lovely on the pitch.
AccyMad likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 15:30   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post

I hope you meant lively mate. One thing Matty is not is lovely on the pitch.
Hiya 28, he was lively and tenacious and lovely what a good player he is who gives his all
Old 19-02-2017, 15:32   #67
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I'm sorry Rommy Boco can never be described as a waste of time! He had his doubters when he came back last January but he's proved them all wrong. Personally I hope he goes nowhere in the summer
Scott Brown slow? He might not be the best player on the pitch but he never stops running & making a nuisance of himself to the opposition.
Not sure we were watching the same game but as I said, it's all about opinions
Hiya Accymad / hope I haven't caused you any undue offence I just love talking about the games I've been to - wasn't it wonderful!? Please accept my apology if so. Regards, Keith
Old 19-02-2017, 15:49   #68
God Member

No worries - no offence taken, like I said it's all about opinions & yes it was a brilliant game - nerve wracking but brilliant, let's hope for more of the same on Tuesday
Old 19-02-2017, 16:07   #69
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
No worries - no offence taken, like I said it's all about opinions & yes it was a brilliant game - nerve wracking but brilliant, let's hope for more of the same on Tuesday
Thank you accymad. Me too especially after Cambridge winning yesterday. What news is there of Omar's red card appeal? Who else is suspended?
Keith
Old 19-02-2017, 16:13   #70

"Sub - Boco - 3 waste of time rather seen one of the young lads we've got on loan this guy needs to go in May JC if you don't mind."
Old 19-02-2017, 16:21   #71
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Casper View Post
"Sub - Boco - 3 waste of time rather seen one of the young lads we've got on loan this guy needs to go in May JC if you don't mind."
I remarked yesterday he was a waste of space and received a volley of abuse from two rough looking gents in front of me. It's all about opinions - I just like to see quick fit young lads come on and make an impact
Old 19-02-2017, 16:24   #72

Nancy Boy - You have a point. I was looking forward to Boco coming on and steadying things. Keeping possession more with his skill and teamwork.

Instead he gave the ball away, or tried Stupid long range shots whenever he got the ball and committed loads of unnecessary fouls in dangerous positions.

I asked him for an autograph afterwards and he just told me to eff off.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 16:27   #73
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Nancy Boy - You have a point. I was looking forward to Boco coming on and steadying things. Keeping possession more with his skill and teamwork.

Instead he gave the ball away, or tried Stupid long range shots whenever he got the ball and committed loads of unnecessary fouls in dangerous positions.

Thank you lord. I'm sure he can be a good player on his day he just isn't my cup of tea. Did he really? If so that just isn't cricket - were you aggressive towards him? Sorry to hear of this dear chap I hope you didn't have a youngster within earshot
Old 19-02-2017, 16:31   #74
God Member

Quote:

I'm hoping all this is meant as sarcasm? Didn't see Rommy do any of that, he was his usual cool, professional self on the pitch & there's no way he would speak to any fan in that way & that isn't me seeing him through Stanley tinted glasses
Old 19-02-2017, 16:31   #75
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

Well sorry if he treats fans like that then he can eff off PDQ as far as i'm concerned, n i was a rommy fan.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..