Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2012, 15:01   #166

Re: Coleman

On fishy site now sad sad day
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-01-2012, 15:04   #167
God Member

Good luck Coley, we'll miss you
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:05   #168
Full Member+

look on it as a new horizon. Good luck to John though.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:06   #169

Gutted - Good Luck and Thank you
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:08   #170
God Member

Well there it is black & white, glad the club have been as quick with the news update to be fair. I did warn ya & some way had prepared for it since yesterday when rational head kicked in. Good luck John & jim, thanks for the many years service x

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:09   #171
Junior Member+

Feel sorry for you guys, losing a manager that you love is hard to take. It was exactly the same for us in the summer when hill left. Hope Coleman can produce the goods for us like he has for you. He will have a fully supportive set of fans and directors to work with and hopefully a decent amount of money due to the sales we have made of players of the past few years. Hope you guys get someone in sharpish to steady the ship. Most Dale fans will tell you we have a soft spot for Stanley so to see some of the comments about Dale was a little hurtful. Good look for the rest of the season!
ROCHDALEAFC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:12   #172

Good luck JC and thank you for the glory years hope it works out but I will reserve judgement.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:14   #173
God Member

Good luck messages on new thread so leave them there as mark of respect of service to stanley.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-01-2012, 15:17   #174
Junior Member+

I'd like to wish Accy all the very best, both this season and beyond. I sincerely hope that you have more immediate success in replacing Coleman (and Bell) than we had when attempting to replace Hillcroft.
Brierls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:19   #175
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCHDALEAFC1 View Post
Feel sorry for you guys, losing a manager that you love is hard to take. It was exactly the same for us in the summer when hill left. Hope Coleman can produce the goods for us like he has for you. He will have a fully supportive set of fans and directors to work with and hopefully a decent amount of money due to the sales we have made of players of the past few years. Hope you guys get someone in sharpish to steady the ship. Most Dale fans will tell you we have a soft spot for Stanley so to see some of the comments about Dale was a little hurtful. Good look for the rest of the season!
To be fair, many of us was shocked at the thought & finding out by dale fans when not a whisper at our end, is more the reason it got a bit bitter, thanks to them now for the preparation or today would of been very painful to most.

Well done & congrats you have a great manager there, give him the patience & support he needs, he'll do his best by you all.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-01-2012, 15:22   #176
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
To be fair, many of us was shocked at the thought & finding out by dale fans when not a whisper at our end, is more the reason it got a bit bitter, thanks to them now for the preparation or today would of been very painful to most.

Well done & congrats you have a great manager there, give him the patience & support he needs, he'll do his best by you all.
Completely understand, I sincerely wish you all the best for the rest of the season and although this is fantastic news for us I feel bloody awful for you guys.
ROCHDALEAFC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:22   #177
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brierls View Post
I'd like to wish Accy all the very best, both this season and beyond. I sincerely hope that you have more immediate success in replacing Coleman (and Bell) than we had when attempting to replace Hillcroft.

You think you've had problems, its gonna be a very hard replacement & someone who likes a challenge of tiny budget & grass root facilities ....thats gonna be a hard task for us, particularly as hes been with us over a decade, dunno who would come forward for the job.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-01-2012, 15:25   #178
Full Member+

Gutted, gutted, gutted. Are we sure Jimmy is going with him? Doesn't say so on the fishy site.
teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 15:26   #179
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCHDALEAFC1 View Post
Completely understand, I sincerely wish you all the best for the rest of the season and although this is fantastic news for us I feel bloody awful for you guys.
Thanks

Aye well we're gonna have to dust ourselves off & battle thro another obstacle, its all love n war etc lol, its very very strange this end atm.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-01-2012, 15:29   #180
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach View Post
Gutted, gutted, gutted. Are we sure Jimmy is going with him? Doesn't say so on the fishy site.
Good point, think people are presuming that he will folllow suit or could it be ..............erm i dont want to presume too much in case wrong.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..