Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2012, 18:57   #76
Resting in Peace

Re: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddevil2006 View Post
rob heys was'nt at the aldershot game today, wonder were he was spotland, crown ground, wycombe or preston , your guess rochdale fans, because i know where he was.
fact
Well where was he then? It's not exactly classified information is it, and you're not going to get hauled up before the Levenson Enquiry, are you?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-01-2012, 18:58   #77
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalenumber2 View Post
Clutching at straws time?
Do ya reckon ? . I can absolutley guarantee you my current manager will not be leaving the club to join Rochdale
Old 21-01-2012, 18:59   #78

What happened to dalenumber1? Mind you, number 2 sounds about right for you, cos you are full.of it son.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:01   #79
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Do ya reckon ? . I can absolutley guarantee you my current manager will not be leaving the club to join Rochdale
Ok we will see. Like I said before, Hill said he definitely wan't going anywhere then he jumped ship to Barnsley the following week. I think it will all hinge on what can be offered on Monday. We will have to be patient.
Dalenumber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:03   #80
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
What happened to dalenumber1? Mind you, number 2 sounds about right for you, cos you are full.of it son.
First of all I am nobody's son, and secondly I am not full of it, I am just interested in what is going to happen with Coleman and what you the Accrington fans are saying on the matter. Like I have said in the past, I have a lot of respect for Accrington and wish you all the best whatever happens.
Dalenumber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:05   #81
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
One more thing (as Colombo would say) - there's been no approach from Rochdale about taking Coley, so how compensation figures are being bandied around I have no idea...
Your chairman is either dishonest, or you dont have the right contacts. It's a fact Dale and Coleman HAVE been in talks. That would not happen without compo being agreed, surely you agree on that. Dale would not go behind Accy's board and put themselves at risk of breaching FL rules. You can refute that compo has been agreed at around £70K between the 2 clubs, time will tell.
UpTheDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:13   #82

these rochdale fan's know alot of stuff about our little club, we get more information of them than we do from the club get them signed up to update oursite
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:19   #83
God Member

Its like the proccy move - its a case of believe it when i see it, many a clubs been after coley since 2006 offering the earth, thing is Dale our manager has a lot of input with our club doubt dale would give him the clout to rise above team management????? if so then think possible consideration to go is strong.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:31   #84
God Member

My word we have some village idiots on here.

Anyway...

The only official source available - our club's statement -informs us that Stanley have had no approach from Rochdale. Anything aside from that at this point is hearsay. We have had no update since the statement.

So, going from the official source, rather than hearsay, it would suggest that no deal has been agreed or even put forward or even whispered.

I'm going to take the old KIPAX stance of, "until it's on the official site, it hasn't happened".

Keep the faith.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:39   #85

dany robson's name keeps appearing on the twitter page with partington, mybe ask her what she knows
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:53   #86
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Thank you welcome rochdale fan, it was more aimed at the poster i replied to, going by name distinguishes you as so but intheknow - who
Ok. And I certainly haven't come on a wind up mission. More to share/find out info.
Dale2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 19:58   #87
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale2012 View Post
Ok. And I certainly haven't come on a wind up mission. More to share/find out info.
Ok will take that in good faith & in all seriousness, so Rochdale ... what do you want to know? Im sure we'll answer em, tho it appears you may know more than we do, but we'll give it a bash

Take it away...... dale q's please

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 21-01-2012, 20:01   #88
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheDale View Post
That kind of speaks volumes, unless they have taken the odds off to update them.
As Dalenumber2 has already said, I also wish you all the best for the season, I actually admire what Accy have done in recent years on what is a limited budget.

Oh, btw, I will follow etiquette here, I am a Rochdale fan, Hello.
Hello & welcome, thank you, yes i think even stanley fans are amazed how well we have done & how far on a very very very tight budget, i dont know how he does it - i have asked but not been fully enlightened

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 21-01-2012, 20:13   #89
Junior Member+

Wish I could start again. About 30 years ago. With a different club.
Dale2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 20:28   #90
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale2012 View Post
Wish I could start again. About 30 years ago. With a different club.

Why is that? would of thought things were going good at dale, recent promotion? Its damn hard work coming thro the leagues on very little especially with the big money boys around, bring back old divisions eh?

Its hard life a stanley fan battling in the big footy pond & the smallest

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..