Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 08:17   #256
Member.

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Dribble.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2010, 10:01   #257
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Dribble.
Yet informed dribble...unlike some !!.

(See Wyn's post regarding Lincoln City !...and the Current Bookmaker Odds !...'writing on the wall' ???....'no smoke without fire' ??....'be prepared !'.)....
and I do hope that I'm completely wrong !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:32   #258
God Member

Quote:
Dribble.
Doug please get your head out of your rear then cos you're talking watery poo

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44   #259
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Yet informed dribble...unlike some !!.

(See Wyn's post regarding Lincoln City !...and the Current Bookmaker Odds !...'writing on the wall' ???....'no smoke without fire' ??....'be prepared !'.)....
and I do hope that I'm completely wrong !.
I can not believe you people at times; By the way, Alan, I got your message, you'll love this.

John Coleman goes on local radio and tells the all of Lancashire how he feels about Accrington Stanley and how happy he is with the new contract and how he's looking forward to taking Accrington Stanley to the next level.

I am proud of my association with Accrington Stanley, I want to see it prosper, I want the people who mock the club to choke on their words. I want the club whoever the hell is running it succeed, Because that's what everyone who supports Accrington Stanley deserve.

What they don't deserve is this unending DRIBBLE of doom and gloom. What part of John Coleman's statement do you not believe?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 08-10-2010 at 11:48. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-10-2010, 11:47   #260
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Doug please get your head out of your rear then cos you're talking watery poo

Are you saying Mr. Coleman is telling Porkies Mel. The man say's he's staying. Others are saying he's not. I know who I believe.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2010, 11:58   #261
God Member

Quote:
Are you saying Mr. Coleman is telling Porkies Mel. The man say's he's staying. Others are saying he's not. I know who I believe.
WTH doug seriously u are talking the dogs balls, i never said owt against coleman nor drawn opinion on whether he's staying etc, most of us are on about the state of the current owner crap

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Last edited by Stanleymad; 08-10-2010 at 16:53.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:04   #262
Member.

Quote:
WTF doug seriously u are talking the dogs balls, i never said owt against coleman nor drawn opinion on whether he's staying etc, most of us are on about the state of the current owner crap

My comment "dribble" was in respect of people not accepting that John Coleman said he's got his contract and he's happy with it. So why did you feel the need to have a go and comment.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2010, 12:11   #263
God Member

Doug Once again I sort of understand to a degree where you are coming from on the pitch stuff as we are on fire but off it there is a problem that despite having long enough it still has not been resolved one way or another.

For the Club to move forward as ONE or in UNISON or COLLECTIVELY that problem has to be overcome in order to be UNITED

the Bold highlighted bits sort of form a sentance that maybe gives you a clue to what people want

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:12   #264
God Member

Quote:
My comment "dribble" was in respect of people not accepting that John Coleman said he's got his contract and he's happy with it. So why did you feel the need to have a go and comment.
Erm because it was more like get behind the owners than just JC, JC & JB have all my support but the old backroom 2 boobs dont, its not only me that thinks u have got the red tinted spectorals on that everything is now lovely & rosey since the news broke he agrees to sign...............BUT theres always something else waiting round the corner!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 08-10-2010, 12:47   #265
Member.

Quote:
Erm because it was more like get behind the owners than just JC, JC & JB have all my support but the old backroom 2 boobs dont, its not only me that thinks u have got the red tinted spectorals on that everything is now lovely & rosey since the news broke he agrees to sign...............BUT theres always something else waiting round the corner!

Get rid of O'Neil first and Whalley steps up to the plate, not Rob. I don't like it any more than anyone else. Let Ilyas or someone else with the financial clout sort this out.

New bodies will mean big money to pay for them; but we can't sustain income. You are right it is chatch 22, but the longer people stay away or refuse to spend money it won't improve.

I am not backing David O'Neil or Eric Whalley, (although I refuse to forget the good days under Eric Whalley) and I am not anti Ilyas Khan. This thread is entitled Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution; contract have been issued and that is what I was commenting on.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2010, 12:52   #266
God Member

Quote:
Get rid of O'Neil first and Whalley steps up to the plate, not Rob. I don't like it any more than anyone else. Let Ilyas or someone else with the financial clout sort this out.

New bodies will mean big money to pay for them; but we can't sustain income. You are right it is chatch 22, but the longer people stay away or refuse to spend money it won't improve.

I am not backing David O'Neil or Eric Whalley, (although I refuse to forget the good days under Eric Whalley) and I am not anti Ilyas Khan. This thread is entitled Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution; contract have been issued and that is what I was commenting on.

Can you all call a truce now.... I'm the one in striking distance when you reply
Old 08-10-2010, 12:59   #267
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Can you all call a truce now.... I'm the one in striking distance when you reply

You’re Claret so it’s ok…….

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2010, 15:30   #268
Senior Member+

Quote:
Get rid of O'Neil first and Whalley steps up to the plate
Not according to the fishy site :
David took the majority share of Accrington Stanley in June 2009 from predecessor Eric Whalley who had been at the helm of the club since 1995.

And that, Doug, is the source of all the negative vibes that you complain about. Until that situation is resolved, there will always be suspicion and negativity.

We all like to be positive, but underlying any positivity are the lies and deceit that relate to that supposed transaction.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 16:43   #269
Senior Member+

Quote:
I can not believe you people at times; By the way, Alan, I got your message, you'll love this.

John Coleman goes on local radio and tells the all of Lancashire how he feels about Accrington Stanley and how happy he is with the new contract and how he's looking forward to taking Accrington Stanley to the next level.

I am proud of my association with Accrington Stanley, I want to see it prosper, I want the people who mock the club to choke on their words. I want the club whoever the hell is running it succeed, Because that's what everyone who supports Accrington Stanley deserve.

What they don't deserve is this unending DRIBBLE of doom and gloom. What part of John Coleman's statement do you not believe?
Doug !...Firstly, as I do not send messages to ANYONE !!. I can't think from where you got one suggesting that I might possibly love something of yours !
Secondly, what you believe or don't believe about contributors to our forum matters little to me !.
Thirdly, I too, as I try to convince people daily, am proud of MY assocation with Accrington Stanley, and like all of it's supporters am eager to see it succeed !.
As to purveying 'doom and gloom', Perhaps a little bit of lateral thinking on your part would have allowed you to see my generalisations as being nothing other than a few cautionary words, which I still feel were fairly accurate !.
In my defence I would say that I hadn't heard or read JC's statement at the time of posting, and would not, in hindsight have suggested that his departure might be
as imminent as I did !.
I will be at Gigg Lane tomorrow afternoon, cheering my team on to success (Whatever the result might be !) and hope that you too will be there, offering your support with all the fervour that I always read within your many interesting postings !.

Now I enter into the Truce understandably requested by Dave !

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 16:56   #270
God Member

Redraine have taken note and edited my own post

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..