Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2022, 19:41   #1
God Member

Exclamation Coley charged

Is it any wonder when you see the 'tackle' on Ross.....................

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...ent-fa-charge/

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2022, 20:05   #2
Full Member+

Re: Coley charged

This doesn't surprise me at all. Perhaps if the FA also suspended officials who make or fail to make a decision on blatant foul play directly in front of them it might make it less likely that the officials receive such rage from managers.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 09:21   #3
God Member

Think at times the FA have given a week off from games if the match official has been sub standard. If only this was publicised a lot more then managers and fans may think its an equal playground they are in. Match officials are just like players who will have nightmare games but when players have them they are dropped for a possibly better player and left out till their form improves. About time match officials are subject to this as well and not allowed to use the book of excuses from them or the FA. Some are so sodding arrogant at all levels where they,ll never admit in making misstakes and its only something players are capable of.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 10:02   #4

Its no excuse for "Foul and abusive language" or "aggressive behaviour". No one should expect to go to work and be abused in any way. He deserves all the punishment he gets.
Twenty Eight likes this.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 10:22   #5
Senior Member+

I get all of that and it is very frustrating.
I thought Coley had decided to take a step back in recent weeks because he admitted it achieves nothing ranting and raving (put politely).
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 10:29   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Its no excuse for "Foul and abusive language" or "aggressive behaviour". No one should expect to go to work and be abused in any way. He deserves all the punishment he gets.
The language used has no place where women and children are in attendance I could hear it plainly and was very blue.
Twenty Eight likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 13:12   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

it matters not a jot to me yeh get told for telling the TRUTH.if yeh cant take that yer a ****** in my eyes.
Old 31-03-2022, 13:33   #8
Senior Member+

Wow.
Caveman rules for Cashman.
Old 31-03-2022, 13:58   #9
Full Member+

Maybe in a perfect world there shouldn't be bad language and abuse, but in a perfect world there would be disciplinary action against someone who makes such a mammoth obvious mistake.
monkey hanger likes this.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2022, 14:26   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Wow.
Caveman rules for Cashman.
if its a caveman for telling the TRUTH i can live with that,
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 31-03-2022, 15:43   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
if its a caveman for telling the TRUTH i can live with that,
You can tell the truth in a civilised manner mate and should always take into consideration who is within ear shot.

Or is yelling seriously vile expletives for women and children to hear your acceptable path to the truth ?

Each to their own.
MikeA and andyd like this.
Old 31-03-2022, 20:55   #12
God Member

Quote:
You can tell the truth in a civilised manner mate and should always take into consideration who is within ear shot.

Or is yelling seriously vile expletives for women and children to hear your acceptable path to the truth ?

Each to their own.
Spot on absolutely no excuse for it most of the fans round me were adamant that the Ross challenge was a stonewall penalty but kept the language clean.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 07:51   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:

Each to their own.
thats how much you know CLEVER sod..
Old 01-04-2022, 08:12   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thats how much you know CLEVER sod..
Sorry .... what's that supposed to mean ???
You can do what you want that's why I said each to their own.
You got one thing right though - I am clever and I'm no Neanderthal.
Old 01-04-2022, 13:22   #15
God Member

[QUOTE=Twenty Eight

Each to their own.[/QUOTE]

you mean the same words both parties dish out on a regular basis on public transport and in shopping area. even worse on the school buses as well and it aint just the older kids either. does not make it right but its stuff they have all heard before and language some use and not just in the heat of the moment.
cashman likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..