Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2009, 12:32   #76
God Member

Re: Court case for Accrington Stanley

What a friggin joke...

And Ilyas..... a gentleman to the end... what a role model

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2009, 12:33   #77
Senior Member+

Has anyone heard a 'THANK-YOU' being spoken (However insincerely!) by D o'N or RH to all the Fans who gave and gave and gave again in their efforts to save Accrington Stanley ??....

Or am I right in assuming that this would be the last thing to cross their minds??.

Whatever the outcome this morning this pair of incompetents were bound to be seen as total losers, and from this date onwards....definately NOT TO BE TRUSTED where the affairs of Accrington Stanley are concerned !.....But at least they could demonstrate to us all that they are not also Ill-Mannered as well...!!.

'ON STANLEY!!!...ON!!!....TO EVEN GREATER THINGS !!'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:52   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon View Post
Just wonder if Rob Heys would come too ?
I wonder if anybody from the club will turn up. Maybe the bar staff can answer questions on behalf of D.O.N.

If all else fails, i've got some lovely lengths of rope in the garage that i could bring with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noose 02.JPG (11.7 KB, 2 views)
Bossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:58   #79
God Member

I doubt the bar will be open

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:58   #80
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Device
I believe rob is the only one who we would not lynch.. Hope he could answer questions like Ilyas will ???? Come on Rob.
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:11   #81
Senior Member+

ILYAS THE SAVIOUR!!!

Roll on 6pm tonight. SACK THE BOARD protest!!!

Go O Neill now, you LIAR!!!!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:13   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Has anyone heard a 'THANK-YOU' being spoken (However insincerely!) by D o'N or RH to all the Fans who gave and gave and gave again in their efforts to save Accrington Stanley ??....

Or am I right in assuming that this would be the last thing to cross their minds??.

Whatever the outcome this morning this pair of incompetents were bound to be seen as total losers, and from this date onwards....definately NOT TO BE TRUSTED where the affairs of Accrington Stanley are concerned !.....But at least they could demonstrate to us all that they are not also Ill-Mannered as well...!!.

'ON STANLEY!!!...ON!!!....TO EVEN GREATER THINGS !!'
Well said Yonmon I for one feel totally betrayed, the supporters of ASFC have dug deep into their pockets in these hard times and in my opinion have worn their hearts on their sleeves.Personally I was quite willing to dig a bit deeper and purchase a share in the club I love but now feel it was/is all a scam and I,m glad I put it on the back burner for a couple of weeks because I would have been really miffed if they had taken my money and done one so to speak.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:13   #83
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
I believe rob is the only one who we would not lynch.. Hope he could answer questions like Ilyas will ???? Come on Rob.
hope yer just speaking fer yerself simon.
Old 28-10-2009, 13:24   #84
God Member

Going back to yesterdays interview with Rob he said "money has been transferred across from a few sources" or something like that,
The SOS fund had (supposedly) £116K in it in its own bank account, so not only are they £20K short it wasn't even in the same account
this just doesn't add up to me

Everyones calling for Don's head to roll, and rightly so, but i've been trying to read into Robs statement from today and my personal view on it is he's already gone, I don't think we'll see him again just hope I'm right
Reason - You all know how Rob talks and tries to convince you as he's talking, well he didn't on this one, If he knew he was staying he would have been his usual self, IE yeah yeah of course he's staying, absolutely, no need for any change,. he's doing a fab job etc etc,
Says they will be sat down later with Ilyas and Peter to sort it out, sounded like they were getting ready for an interview with their new boss to me.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:25   #85
God Member

I forgot the £10K bit, wheres this come from at 10:30 in the morning?
Is that all our chairman could come up with I wonder

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:30   #86

lets have a good bruing to nite
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 13:35   #87
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Going back to yesterdays interview with Rob he said "money has been transferred across from a few sources" or something like that,
The SOS fund had (supposedly) £116K in it in its own bank account, so not only are they £20K short it wasn't even in the same account
this just doesn't add up to me

Everyones calling for Don's head to roll, and rightly so, but i've been trying to read into Robs statement from today and my personal view on it is he's already gone, I don't think we'll see him again just hope I'm right
Reason - You all know how Rob talks and tries to convince you as he's talking, well he didn't on this one, If he knew he was staying he would have been his usual self, IE yeah yeah of course he's staying, absolutely, no need for any change,. he's doing a fab job etc etc,
Says they will be sat down later with Ilyas and Peter to sort it out, sounded like they were getting ready for an interview with their new boss to me.
I really, really hope you're right, mate!
Old 28-10-2009, 15:09   #88

Hello

Im a relatively new accrington stanley fan (prob about 2 seasons) but im just as passionate as you chaps, I love the club and have donated quite alot of money i dont have to help get us out of this hell hole we are in at the moment.

It seems to me from what i have read so far that Mr Khan is a genuine, honest person who wants to pump money into his own club that he loves and supports and the current "Fat Cats" at the top wont let him ? who has ever heard of a set of directors that wont allow a true fan who cares donating money out of his own pocket, THEN TO KNOCK HIM BACK !! Thats just bloody rilled me no end.

Mr Khan - I want to thankyou for being at the hearing and I know the Directors wont apologise so i will on their behalf for the way they have treated you. The sooner we get you in charge the better. Your a top bloke !
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 16:48   #89
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
No harm in admitting you need some help Illyas, will sort out a whip round for your own laptop
11 out of 10
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 16:58   #90

I think that the only thing the don has done wrong is bite off more than he can chew, my view is that he took on the club when nobody else would and tried to dig us out of this mess. Yes he has lied a bit but when people are put under a lot of pressure they do silly things. This happens in all walks of life, maybe he has learnt his lessons and will come out of the other side of this saga with everybody hating him but i think its a bit harsh thats all. Are people forgetting that eric whalley left this debt with horrendous miss management of the club and i havent heard a bad word said about him

thats all.
sausage butty is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..