Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree68Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2018, 17:09   #1
God Member
 
maccawozzagod's Avatar
 

Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

See fishy site

All advance tickets five quid
__________________
email brightvision@sky.com for all window cleaning quotes
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-01-2018, 17:21   #2
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Thats a great price, should get a decent following yon imho.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 17:41   #3
God Member
 
AccyMad's Avatar
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Fantastic offer, was going to try & make it to that game anyway & at that price it'd be downright rude not to - nice one Coventry
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 18:54   #4
Junior Member+
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Come on Andy Holt, charge us a fiver for the re-arranged game. You're a multi billionaire for fe**s sake. We've already forked out twenty quid and times are hard so another tenner sticks in the gut somewhat. I don't want to miss my first away game at Accy' in 40 years but principles have to come into it somewhere down the line!
Interested Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 18:58   #5
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested Observer View Post
Come on Andy Holt, charge us a fiver for the re-arranged game. You're a multi billionaire for fe**s sake. We've already forked out twenty quid and times are hard so another tenner sticks in the gut somewhat. I don't want to miss my first away game at Accy' in 40 years but principles have to come into it somewhere down the line!
Multi billionaire, what planet are you on? The ideas good though.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 19:27   #6
Junior Member+
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Yeah change billionaire for millionaire, but compared to the rest of us a very wealthy man and you're lucky to have him! Right for those of you taking advantage of the very generous Sky Blues offer for a mahoosive game for yourselves, here is the best bit of advice you are ever going to get about visiting the Ricoh. Get on Google Maps and search the Greyhound Inn at Sutton Stop. This is the best pub you will ever visit bar none! The food and beer is awesome and the pub is the comfiest watering hole I've been in in my life. It is situated on the canal about 1000 metres away from the Ricoh, but is in a very sleepy hamlet so it's a million miles from rough and ready Coventry. The walk along the canal tow path takes you under the M6 and is very pleasant with all the barges moored alongside. The canal runs alongside the stadium and access is easy once you arrive. Plenty of free parking at the Greyhound too, unlike the Ricoh! Arrive in plenty of time to enjoy the delights of the Greyhound just don't arrive in coachloads or you might not get in! Enjoy.
cashman, smobile, Chrisr and 2 others like this.
Interested Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 19:51   #7
God Member
 
maccawozzagod's Avatar
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested Observer View Post
... just don't arrive in coachloads or you might not get in! Enjoy.
I thought you knew us better
__________________
email brightvision@sky.com for all window cleaning quotes

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 17-01-2018 at 19:51. Reason: Carnt spell right
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 22:06   #8
mab
God Member
 
mab's Avatar
 
Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!
Flash Circle Tower Defense Champion!

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

My self and my son going to this n
__________________
ACCRINGTON STANLEY FC We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 22:33   #9
Senior Member
 
nige b's Avatar
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested Observer View Post
Yeah change billionaire for millionaire, but compared to the rest of us a very wealthy man and you're lucky to have him! Right for those of you taking advantage of the very generous Sky Blues offer for a mahoosive game for yourselves, here is the best bit of advice you are ever going to get about visiting the Ricoh. Get on Google Maps and search the Greyhound Inn at Sutton Stop. This is the best pub you will ever visit bar none! The food and beer is awesome and the pub is the comfiest watering hole I've been in in my life. It is situated on the canal about 1000 metres away from the Ricoh, but is in a very sleepy hamlet so it's a million miles from rough and ready Coventry. The walk along the canal tow path takes you under the M6 and is very pleasant with all the barges moored alongside. The canal runs alongside the stadium and access is easy once you arrive. Plenty of free parking at the Greyhound too, unlike the Ricoh! Arrive in plenty of time to enjoy the delights of the Greyhound just don't arrive in coachloads or you might not get in! Enjoy.
Cheers for that fella, heard parking is extortionate around the ground
__________________
THERE'S GONNA BE A RIOT DOWN IN TRUMPTON TONIGHT
nige b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 22:59   #10
mab
God Member
 
mab's Avatar
 
Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!
Flash Circle Tower Defense Champion!

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

10 on the official car parks
__________________
ACCRINGTON STANLEY FC We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 10:30   #11
Senior Member+
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
10 on the official car parks
thats as much as my car is actually worth.
mab likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 13:14   #12
Senior Member
 
smobile's Avatar
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
See fishy site

All advance tickets five quid
Coventry for only a Lady Godiva ?
AccyMad, Tin Monkey and nige b like this.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 19:52   #13
Senior Member+
 
MikeA's Avatar
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

If anyone's unable to use the OASSC coach and is travelling by train, it's worth investigating changing at Nuneaton for a train to Coventry Arena, rather than going via Coventry itself. It's probably less crowded and might well be cheaper!
monkey hanger likes this.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 10:40   #14
Senior Member+
 

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
If anyone's unable to use the OASSC coach and is travelling by train, it's worth investigating changing at Nuneaton for a train to Coventry Arena, rather than going via Coventry itself. It's probably less crowded and might well be cheaper!
not sure if that station is open match days. getting off at nuneaton is a good shout as there are buses from nuneaton that pass near to the ground and the train station is near the bus station there. stopping there or bedworth is a good option for drinkers as well as coventry pubs are for your mother in law.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 18:39   #15
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Coventry away ... all tickets a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
If anyone's unable to use the OASSC coach and is travelling by train, it's worth investigating changing at Nuneaton for a train to Coventry Arena, rather than going via Coventry itself. It's probably less crowded and might well be cheaper!
Asked some lads who have booked train from Preston MikeA, twas 20 if yeh book early, But yeh gotta add cost of accy to Preston on that, So coach takes longer but will be cheaper imho.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.28867 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1