Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2005, 14:57   #1

Coverage of Altrincham match......

....with me on BBC radio Lancs tomorrow night. Extended updates, team news and match action live and exclusive from Moss Lane as Stanley's mercurial midfield dynamo Ian Craney returns to his former club for the first time. Regular updates during the Keith Fletcher JukEbox show from 7pm. Also coverage of Morecambe's trip to Scarborough.

Internet listeners welcome!!

All together now:

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ian Craney, ooh ahhh, I wanna knowwwhoooooo if you'll score a goal.!!!!!
Old 15-08-2005, 20:31   #2

Re: Coverage of Altrincham match......

Interesting comment about Mr Craney - for me a most exciting player - but oh how I wish Ian would hit the target more often ! From games I've seen here down south and reports I've read, Ian is always whistling it past the post. Aim at the thirds Ian, not the corners - past the post gets you zilch but even if you don't find the net your power on target opens many possibilities.

Craneeee for Eng-a-land ! - sorry if I've hi-jacked the thread Adam but I really wish this young man to realise his potential, although no doubt King John will give him the benefit of his goal-scoring experiences.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 20:34   #3

Craney will score tomorrow night. You will see
Old 15-08-2005, 21:21   #4

Talking Re: Coverage of Altrincham match......

Two Sorry I wont be listening in tomorra night Adders - off down the pub to watch Gillette Soccer Spesh Im afraid....

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 21:38   #5

Just been corrected by Adders - will be stayin in tomorra night as no Gillette Soccer Spesh due to international week.. so you will have at least one listener Adders

Jimbo T blower

Old 15-08-2005, 22:09   #6

Only downside adam is that Alty officials have told Cammy we only get open end & are not allowed in clubhouse-miserable g**s!
Old 15-08-2005, 22:09   #7

Only downside Adam is that Alty officials have told Cammy we only get open end & are not allowed in clubhouse-miserable g**s!
Old 16-08-2005, 07:50   #8
Junior Member+

Unfortunatly your not allowed in the club house becaue last time you visited, some of your supporters stole glasses and also supporters flags.

I presume this message will be deleted within a couple of minutes, although the above statement is true.
Alty all over britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 08:23   #9
Senior Member+

Yes, well last time Alty came to Accy, they used swear words, stole a ladies handbag, stuck two fingers up at a vicar & kicked a puppy

& thats all true as well......

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 12:54   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alty all over britain
Unfortunatly your not allowed in the club house becaue last time you visited, some of your supporters stole glasses and also supporters flags.

I presume this message will be deleted within a couple of minutes, although the above statement is true.
Got to be voted the most childish quote ever on this website.
So all you big bad villans that went last time and stole the glasses and supporters flags be on your best behavior or we will never be allowed back in to the club house, EVER.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 21:11   #11

one nill to the stanley boys,yes,two games 6 points,and two clean sheets,looking good.
rishton red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 21:23   #12

Alty don't have a clubhouse , they have a bar. The only reason you can't go in before the game or at half-time is because Conf games are segregated and the bar is in the "home" end. Nothing to stop you going in after by walking out the ground your end and coming back in at the other. Bit late telling you this now of course.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 22:00   #13

TBH, you're shooting yourself in the foot there - segregation decisions in the Conference are totally down to the home club and its coffers in your 'Conference National/possibly going full time' pot that you are loosing out on by doin that and anyway I doubt we would have been admitted anyhow after the way you couldnt take a joke the last time we came... But by all accounts you lot are rolling in it anyway... what with your big posh houses and 8 BMW families...

Jimbo T blower

Old 16-08-2005, 22:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower
TBH, you're shooting yourself in the foot there - segregation decisions in the Conference are totally down to the home club and its coffers in your 'Conference National/possibly going full time' pot that you are loosing out on by doin that and anyway I doubt we would have been admitted anyhow after the way you couldnt take a joke the last time we came... But by all accounts you lot are rolling in it anyway... what with your big posh houses and 8 BMW families...

Jimbo T blower
Actually TBH, FYI, BTW it's down to the local authority Trafford Borough Council, the people that won't let Manchester United fans stand up.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 22:07   #15
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unemployed Coalminer
Actually TBH, FYI, BTW it's down to the local authority Trafford Borough Council, the people that won't let Manchester United fans stand up.
So trafford borough council have a thing against cockneys?

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..