Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2008, 16:35   #46
God Member

Re: Craney Off??

Ok opologies to jiffy & maverick, just next time wait for link before announcing would help thanks haggis

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-08-2008, 16:36   #47

yes Jeff and Macca maybe it is for the club to give that OFFICIAL confirmation ur always banging on about so let's just wait and see then. It makes no odds if u believe me or not does it deals done. Fishy site is always slow about these things
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:36   #48
God Member

On fishy site now

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:37   #49
God Member

Me wonders if he knew he was being scouted to suddenly switch his play - & obviously avoiding the home test

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 18-08-2008, 16:38   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
On fishy site now
I think Rob has answered me now lmao

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 18-08-2008, 16:39   #51

So much for his three year deal and wanting to play for the mighty reds!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:39   #52
God Member

I'll say it again, I for one am glad to see him gone. We are relieved of a player who did not put the effort in week in/week out for our club.

On Stanley On.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:39   #53
God Member

Mmmm reading fishy site seems that the undisclosed fee is not going on a replacement but reinjection into the club.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 18-08-2008, 16:42   #54

shakes didn't Craney only sign back in October on loan and then permanently in the January window half way through last season? So Proccys 3 more goals aint really that impressive is it now? Anyways if he was that good surely clubs would be bidding for Proccy wouldn't they? I just hope the money we get (some of it anyways) is given to Coley to get 1 maybe 2 midfielders in, preferably 1 that can replace Craney's goal tally.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:43   #55
Senior Member+

Huddersfield Examiner suggest "Robbo" joined "for a down-payment with add-on incentives to total £250,000". Stan indicates "substantial payment" of similar order to "Robbo".

Sounds like good business by Eric to me.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:44   #56
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
yes Jeff and Macca maybe it is for the club to give that OFFICIAL confirmation ur always banging on about so let's just wait and see then. It makes no odds if u believe me or not does it deals done. Fishy site is always slow about these things
don't bring me in to this - I knew the story had basis

the link Haggis gave us has Stan Ternent saying that they have paid similar to what they paid for Gary Roberts. That was said to be around £180k
Old 18-08-2008, 16:44   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
shakes didn't Craney only sign back in October on loan and then permanently in the January window half way through last season? So Proccys 3 more goals aint really that impressive is it now? Anyways if he was that good surely clubs would be bidding for Proccy wouldn't they? I just hope the money we get (some of it anyways) is given to Coley to get 1 maybe 2 midfielders in, preferably 1 that can replace Craney's goal tally.
I'm not saying Procter is better than Craney, he isn't. I'm saying that a player of Procter's standard shouldn't have statistics that come close to Craney's. Yet because of Craney's total lack of commitment and love for being a lazy prima donna, his ability was left at home.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:46   #58
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
I'll say it again, I for one am glad to see him gone. We are relieved of a player who did not put the effort in week in/week out for our club.
Seconded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad
Mmmm reading fishy site seems that the undisclosed fee is not going on a replacement but reinjection into the club.
For Eric Whalley read Bob Lord. The money will be going towards the 'Ian Craney Stand'.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:50   #59
Senior Member+

i didnt want ian to leave he has played well last couple of games! i hope we get a replaced ment becuase the team seem to start playing well this season with craney back in his position

good luck ian thanks for the goal agaisnt vale

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 16:56   #60
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
For Eric Whalley read Bob Lord. The money will be going towards the 'Ian Craney Stand'.
Would you rather that we didn't build it or have I misread the tone of your post?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..