Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 16:46   #1
I am Banned

Crawley town match

Free Easter eggs for under 12's in the William dyer stand from 1:30 to 2:30, good initiative to bring in some more kids
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-04-2017, 17:52   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Crawley town match

Will Under 12 Season ticket holders get a free Easter Egg?
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 18:08   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Will Under 12 Season ticket holders get a free Easter Egg?
Don't think so Choirboy, just read the blurb on fishy site - it says every pre-bought under 12's ticket when bought with an adult ticket will entitle the child to a free Easter egg to be collected from food kiosk on Clayton End between half 1 & half 2.
Also & more importantly I think is that the prices for this game have been reduced by a fiver (for home fans only).
In the small print it says that this promotion does not include season ticket or loyalty card holders.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 18:58   #4
I am Banned

Suprised nobody's Cracked an Eggcellent idea joke yet
Old 05-04-2017, 19:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Suprised nobody's Cracked an Eggcellent idea joke yet
Probably because it looks to be a bad egg instead given the small print

As part of this promotion Accrington Stanley Football Club will be providing Easter Eggs for all pre-sold under 12’s tickets prior to the game.

(**For all under 12 tickets purchased on or before Thursday 17th April with a full paying adult or concession ticket, the under 12 supporter will receive a free Easter Egg on arrival at the ground to be collected from the Clayton End food kiosk between 1:30pm and 2:30pm. The same offer will go to the first 20 Crawley Town under 12 ticket purchasers, who can collect from the away end drinks kiosk. Easter Eggs will be provided by two of the Club Sponsors, Scott Dawson Advertising and Harrisons Delivered Wholesale, we would like to thank them for their continued support.)

How many kids or parents are going to see "free easter eggs" in big letters and not read the small print that the tickets have to be bought by the Thursday before. The only thing we will get is likely to disappointed under 12s. I'm sure the OSC did it free for them all in the past

How to take a good idea and turn it to .... and why am I not surprised!
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 19:25   #6
I am Banned

Must be a David burgess idea
Old 05-04-2017, 19:31   #7

Quote:
Must be a David burgess idea
Hopefully, that means someone who knows what they are doing will fix it before then
cashman and st06nc2 like this.
Old 05-04-2017, 20:47   #8
Full Member+

you lot should be crucified for "JOKES" like that.
st06nc2 likes this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 21:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
you lot should be crucified for "JOKES" like that.
Don't even go there. You know we will rise again
Old 06-04-2017, 08:46   #10

'Don't think so Choirboy, just read the blurb on fishy site - it says every pre-bought under 12's ticket when bought with an adult ticket will entitle the child to a free Easter egg to be collected from food kiosk on Clayton End between half 1 & half 2.
Also & more importantly I think is that the prices for this game have been reduced by a fiver (for home fans only).
In the small print it says that this promotion does not include season ticket or loyalty card holders.'

What a poor do if that's the case. Nowt like ticking off existing fans.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:22   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well it dont tick off me!! still got a good bargain wi me season ticket, why should i bitch about em trying stuff to attract more,if its no real detriment to me?
Old 06-04-2017, 10:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well it dont tick off me!! still got a good bargain wi me season ticket, why should i bitch about em trying stuff to attract more,if its no real detriment to me?
But you're not an under 12 not getting an Easter Egg .

To be honest the price promotion is a good thing but the Easter Eggs for the kids, while also being a great idea, is so restricted as to be almost worthless to the majority of kids.

Plus you could just buy bigger, better Easter Eggs with the fiver instead of a kids ticket .

If the OSC could do it in the past then surely the clubs sponsors could manage it. Then there might be no complaints.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:09   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
But you're not an under 12 not getting an Easter Egg .

To be honest the price promotion is a good thing but the Easter Eggs for the kids, while also being a great idea, is so restricted as to be almost worthless to the majority of kids.

Plus you could just buy bigger, better Easter Eggs with the fiver instead of a kids ticket .

If the OSC could do it in the past then surely the clubs sponsors could manage it. Then there might be no complaints.
Buy an Easter egg for a fiver? Where the hell you shopping, also glad the cub havnt given in too the PC brigade and kept the word Easter in the promiotion
choirboy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:20   #14

'Well it dont tick off me!! still got a good bargain wi me season ticket, why should i bitch about em trying stuff to attract more,if its no real detriment to me?'

Glad you're allright Jack.

I'll tell you what'll tick me off, answering the question 'why are other kids getting an egg' to your kid who isn't.

Answer: because you go to every game son.
AccyMad likes this.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:54   #15

Quote:
Buy an Easter egg for a fiver? Where the hell you shopping, also glad the cub havnt given in too the PC brigade and kept the word Easter in the promiotion
I said easter egg not a faberge egg . Perhaps it's just Jockoland that has them under a fiver but I doubt it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..