Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2021, 10:15   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Crewe away thread.

A very well-balanced view of the game from a Crewe supporter. Quite a bit of the game as well: Notts' goal and some of James's keeping:

Until I saw this, I didn't know that we were in 'The Ice Cream Van' stand. Wonderful!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-08-2021, 10:53   #62
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Sky still seems to be having trouble loading the ‘highlights’ of the match (but not the ads, obv).
Is anyone else getting the same problem.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...0-1-accrington
It's working for me. But the extended highlights are on Stanley's site now:
https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...latest-videos/
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2021, 11:16   #63
God Member

If anyone wanted to sum up Drysdale’s arrogance, check out how he reacts to Coley offering to shake his hand.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2021, 10:12   #64
God Member

Re: Crewe away(for some)thread.

[QUOTE=Phil Whalley;1256731]Waiting beside the supporters' bus after the game, a very respectable-looking, middle aged Crewe fan said "Cheating bastards!" to me as she walked past. Given the state of Colby's shirt at full-time, after having it nearly dragged off him each time he challenged for the ball, what can she mean?

with her club having a quite murky off the field recent past you,d think she,d shut her dirty stinking gob about us and any of their opponents fans.
cashman and Watchdog like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2021, 12:32   #65
Full Member+

Recently read Andy Woodwards book from when he was an apprentice/trainee at Crewe. Appalling how he was abused and he wasn't the only one at the time whilst at Crewe.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..