Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2017, 16:34   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Crewe Match Thread

Well done to the 245 travelling Stanley Fans on a foul day....
Have a safe but HAPPY journey home.
choirboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2017, 19:18   #32
Senior Member+

Jordan Clark never put a foot wrong in 90 mins. Those saying he should be dropped give your heads a shake.
Adios.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 19:45   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Jordan Clark never put a foot wrong in 90 mins. Those saying he should be dropped give your heads a shake.
Adios.
He had a great game, his exchanges with Jackson in particular were brilliant at times, and much better at retaining possession. Hope he can reproduce it week in week out. Adios
AccyMad and monkey hanger like this.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 20:06   #34
God Member

Last Tuesday's post match interview had a different interviewer with a different microphone, so could hear every word.
Today's is back to being useless. Could someone at the club please ask whoever it is who does the interviews to get some new batteries, get a new microphone, or get some advice about how to record sound. Coley's post match interviews are inaudible so what's the point of uploading them?
P.S. Great result from the Reds, and for once other results went with Stanley. Well done to the squad and management.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 20:08   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
He had a great game, his exchanges with Jackson in particular were brilliant at times, and much better at retaining possession. Hope he can reproduce it week in week out. Adios
TomD !.. I too Enjoyed the game today, Crewe Alex were not that bad, Stanley were better though !. Not a lot to add to what has already been said except to give a Yonmon bouquet to the unsung Jordan Thorniley. His all round play, in particular his no-nonsense tackling, deserves this short accolade. Do we need to be concerned about the Left Back position ?, I don't think so !.
As usual a word of admiration for JC and JB. They too got it just right today !.

We will, I think ,KTF !

ON STANLEY... ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.

Last edited by yonmon; 21-10-2017 at 20:10.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 20:11   #36
Senior Member+

Crewe 0 - 2 Accrington - Match Report & Highlights

goals and highlights

crewe missed 2 good chances
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 23:06   #37

I liked the Kayden Jackson song. Is it original or a rip off of another player chant?
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 11:52   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Last Tuesday's post match interview had a different interviewer with a different microphone, so could hear every word.
Today's is back to being useless. Could someone at the club please ask whoever it is who does the interviews to get some new batteries, get a new microphone, or get some advice about how to record sound. Coley's post match interviews are inaudible so what's the point of uploading them?
P.S. Great result from the Reds, and for once other results went with Stanley. Well done to the squad and management.
Annoying i agree but if you really want to listen to the same interview its available [ at a decent volume ] on audioboom via the Radio Lancs twitter feed.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 12:19   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post
Annoying i agree but if you really want to listen to the same interview its available [ at a decent volume ] on audioboom via the Radio Lancs twitter feed.
Thanks, Northernsoul, but it makes it even more puzzling why it's so often inaudible on the Fishy site.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 12:37   #40
Full Member+

Not only is the sound poor but on yesterdays interview the sound is out of sinc to the picture.
pifco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 20:37   #41
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
I liked the Kayden Jackson song. Is it original or a rip off of another player chant?
Ain't heard the song sung yet, but if it's the one posted on Signings, post486 words original, tune J Cash.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 10:40   #42
Full Member+

This one Tommy Steele, singing the blues.
There's nowt we like more than watching
Mark Hughes
Cos'e we alway's think that we'll never lose
with Hughe'sy
You got me singing Mark Hughes
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 12:56   #43

Nope. Not that one.... something like

We've got Kayden Jackson
He's the centre of the action
Etc etc

If I could remember the blinking tune I'd remember all the words. It was a nice one.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 14:00   #44

Is a good tune. Whooa, we got kayden Jackson, whooa, he centre of the action, whooa he always puts the chance away. A few other clubs I think (man u) are using it. Earth,wind and fire, "September" is the track

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
chevyfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..