Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-10-2015, 11:20   #1
God Member

Dagenham match thread.

I,ll start this one thoughts anyone apparently only 2 defenders fit to train this morning, hopefully sorted for Saturday could do with winning this one.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-10-2015, 12:07   #2
God Member

Re: Dagenham match thread.

Adam Buxton,Joe Wright,Dean Winnard,Tom Davies and Liam Wakefield all in the treatment room today unable to train let,s hope at least 2 of them are passed fit for daggers game.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 12:55   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Adam Buxton,Joe Wright,Dean Winnard,Tom Davies and Liam Wakefield all in the treatment room today unable to train let,s hope at least 2 of them are passed fit for daggers game.
its started already. the game where everything can go wrong will go wrong. haven't seem to have beeten these sods at home for years. off side goals, deflections dodgy refs and assistants the list is endless. rovers v burnley plus rugby semi final and weather forecast for rain will really cut into the gate as well. said I,d never go to a Dagenham game again but you feel like a traitor if you don't turn up though. luck and Stanley are words not to use in the same sentence.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 13:12   #4
God Member

I know what you mean about Dagenham games, always dread them but hopefully this could be the one where our fortunes against them change for the better??
Maybe in the season when our run against the Shrimps was halted, our luck against the Daggers will change too but the other way - I know, straws & grasping come to mind but I'm hoping that by 10 to 5 on Saturday, Tuesday's fiasco against the Wombles will be but a distant memory - will be keeping everything crossed
Outback Ozzy and yonmon like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 13:48   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I think we will beat the daggers this time, crooksy will be back unless he gets crocked, i'm sure lessons will have been learnt from tuesday.
Old 23-10-2015, 19:00   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I think we will beat the daggers this time, crooksy will be back unless he gets crocked, i'm sure lessons will have been learnt from tuesday.
I agree Cashy!
I think that Crooks returning will be a great bonus for us but I hope that we can muster a decent defensive back line?
All the more reason for the Clayton End and t'others around the ground to get behind the team and management 100% and be that extra 'player' that can make the difference between WINNING and losing!
UP THE REDS!
AccyMad and chevyfire like this.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 04:31   #7
God Member

Stanley and the All Blacks-two wins and I'm in heaven.
mab and sherry like this.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 14:08   #8
God Member

yessss1-0
Old 24-10-2015, 14:50   #9
God Member

...And make that 2.
Old 24-10-2015, 15:23   #10
Super Moderator

...and make that 3!
Old 24-10-2015, 15:57   #11
God Member

Nice one STANLEY ...now for the All Blacks to lift their game in 2nd half..
Old 24-10-2015, 16:44   #12
Senior Member+

Great result,looks like the Accy spirit come through.
Spent all day on couch watching sky sports feeling sorry for myself (poorly) and the team give me a buzz no medicine can give.
Made up for Matty getting his first goal,he'll be ten foot tall tonight.
Just waiting for all the usual suspects with their match reports to cheer me up !!
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 16:59   #13

Odd game against a poor side.

We scored 3 and had two strong penalty shouts turned down - that on top of their keeper making 3 top class saves! We could realistically have scored 8 - without playing near our best IMO
baldy and choirboy like this.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 17:09   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Great result,looks like the Accy spirit come through.
Spent all day on couch watching sky sports feeling sorry for myself (poorly) and the team give me a buzz no medicine can give.
Made up for Matty getting his first goal,he'll be ten foot tall tonight.
Just waiting for all the usual suspects with their match reports to cheer me up !!
Sorry to hear of your indisposition F19...I'm still struggling in this 34 degree heat in Lanzarote !...but Dan did an excellent text job and my afternoon has been a cheerful affair !.
Seems, from my eldests report that we missed something to savour, but old age is a bind !.
Glad for Seamus and Matty...like to.see Defenders scoring, hope they get more !.
Seems like the genius got it right for once !....although another of my forum friends will probably disagree !.
Get well....KTF.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 17:31   #15
God Member

Life is glorious.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..