Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2015, 15:58   #31
God Member

Re: David Lloyd's 'Wall of Honour'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
My idea would be turning a perceived negative into a positive. We know that there are about 1000 dedicated supporters that turn out to watch Stanley come hell or high water. Why not celebrate that through some merchandising eg T shirts, sweatshirts, car stickers that state something like

PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE THOUSAND, I KNOW ONE OF THE THOUSAND, MY DAD, GRANDAD IS ONE OF THE THOUSAND.

Just my thoughts after all the recent comments about the level of support that we have and that we need.
Be interesting to see the feedback on this
Old 29-03-2015, 16:05   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Be interesting to see the feedback on this

Is it not down to you Dave....Viability ,numbers , costs etc. I'd buy a couple of each colour at least.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 16:24   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Is it not down to you Dave....Viability ,numbers , costs etc. I'd buy a couple of each colour at least.
Yes it is. We always sell something of everything we get done, but as with the attendance numbers, it's a hard core who buy it
Old 29-03-2015, 16:37   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Yes it is. We always sell something of everything we get done, but as with the attendance numbers, it's a hard core who buy it
Maybe any of the 1000 could place a pre order and then you would know if it was viable.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 16:56   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Maybe any of the 1000 could place a pre order and then you would know if it was viable.
We can knock some up anyway, that's the advantage of me doing the retail. I'll put you down for 50 so you can lead by example
Chubbyman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..