Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2015, 18:15   #16

Re: Disgrace Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
You are doing a great disservice to all those suffering with Asperger's Syndrome. Before you started posting your drivel on here, many people would have had considerable sympathy. You have destroyed that single-handedly. Well done.

For Accywebbers unfamiliar with Asperger's Syndrome, it would be a good idea to look at the Great Ormond Street Hospital website. I quote just one sentence that sums up Somerset : "Children with Asperger's syndrome also tend to present with intense interests, lack of flexibility."

For some bizarre reason, Somerset has become intensely interested in Stanley's postponed games.

As for you Somerset, please stop posting. I know you will find social interaction difficult and you will fail to recognise/understand verbal clues.

But please try this. We do not want your drivel in our forum. Stop posting. You are making yourself look a total idiot rather than a sufferer.
I never thought I would be defending him but, given what you say, the fault does not lie with him but with the moderator.

He has breached the forum rules on numerous occassions and, given that they are stickys at the top of the forum, should have been banned long ago however there has been little moderation on this forum for some time.

I know Mr T has more to worry about than what happens on here and should be commended for being the moderator because without one I don't think there would be a forum but perhaps he needs help.

Much as I'd like to help out work commitments and travelling to watch Stanley would rule this out.
Accrington Web
Old 26-12-2015, 18:57   #17
Super Moderator

A couple of people have "reported" this poster.

I'm just concentrating on positives rather than promoting a person with minimal facts.

Happy to "act" but rather enjoying Mr "somerst" being a bigger fool than some I know!!

Thanks for those that understand I do "multi-task" badly!! The floodlights were on a 7am today so we could do what was neeeded

Last edited by Mr T; 26-12-2015 at 18:59. Reason: wrong word
Old 26-12-2015, 22:27   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
The weather can't be helped coley dunt have a weather machine and with even ewood park been waterlogged I doubt turfmoor will be any better, maybe it's time you quit whining and just went back to been an armchair fan, yes we don't have the best drainage it's been the same for as long as I can remember so instead of using your brain to make pointless complaints, put it to some use like thinking of a way to solve it, get behind the team not against it
IGNORE HIM !!.....Please !!
Old 26-12-2015, 22:29   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmc View Post
are you also writing to the other 9 clubs with postponed matches today?

ignore him. !!
Old 26-12-2015, 23:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
ignore him. !!
were he a Stanley fan I would agree with you because that is how we should deal with inane comments and that's what I do with Dav007's posts because that is my opinion of most of his posts but he is also a Stanley fan so I respect the fact that he is entitled to those opinions however much I disagree with them.

This clown is not a Stanley fan so as far as I am concerned he should go and polute another forum. He has already started it with Morecambe as well so put him out of his misery on here.

I can sympathize with Mr T getting up at 7am to check the Accy pitch because I was also up at that time to see if it was worth travelling down diven the weather. Since there was no trins my wife would have had to drive down and given the floods up here plus the fact we would have needed petrol, money and avoiding flooded roads there was a limit on how late we could leave.

I have already recognised the difficulty Mr T has with including moderation along with his other duties but there is no reason not to ban this clown from our forum since he is not even one of our fans.
Redraine, yonmon and st06nc2 like this.
Old 27-12-2015, 06:44   #21
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
Today's game being postponed certainly is a disgrace big time as it as resulted in three home games in a row being postponed and no home game for at least 8 weeks and at least it was postponed a lot earlier this time so the away fans didn't have a wasted journey, I have posted a letter to the club suggesting home games be played at Turf Moor, Burnley where the drainage is far better for the rest of this season.
The only "Big Time Disgrace" is YOU !!

In a time of exceptional and never before seen weather, with unprecedented record rain levels causing floods all over the north of England and catastrophic loss to many people, losing all they have to a force of nature they have no control over; YOU continually prattle on with your "agenda".

You really want to find the nearest mirror and take a very long, cold and hard look at yourself.

You may find it funny with your twisted and warped sense of "humour" to post such inane ramblings, but the weather at the moment would have probably prompted "Noah" to take to his "Ark".

I would prefer to use stronger linguistic terms to describe you .....but forum rules ( which incidentally you continually break with your stupid and pointless posts) dictate that I must refrain from using such colourful language......

Somerset.....I realise that somebody with limited intellect and being mentally challenged such as yourself, may struggle to understand so many big words so I will put things in simple terms for your limited understanding.....

Quite frankly and simply put.......... YOU are a TROLL....

Now do us all a favour and crawl back under the stone from which you came....
duckworth and st06nc2 like this.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:53   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post

In a time of exceptional and never before seen weather, with unprecedented record rain levels causing floods all over the north of England and catastrophic loss to many people, losing all they have to a force of nature they have no control over; YOU continually prattle on with your "agenda".

You really want to find the nearest mirror and take a very long, cold and hard look at yourself.

You may find it funny with your twisted and warped sense of "humour" to post such inane ramblings, but the weather at the moment would have probably prompted "Noah" to take to his "Ark".

I would prefer to use stronger linguistic terms to describe you .....but forum rules ( which incidentally you continually break with your stupid and pointless posts) dictate that I must refrain from using such colourful language......

Somerset.....I realise that somebody with limited intellect and being mentally challenged such as yourself, may struggle to understand so many big words so I will put things in simple terms for your limited understanding.....

Quite frankly and simply put.......... YOU are a TROLL....

Carpon !!..... These are the sentiments echoed throughout this thread by those who have a true concern for the well-being of our Club. This person is not interested in the ravages which the current weather emergencies have brought down on so many.. He has no interest in postponed matches and the headaches which finding alternative dates for these will cause. His only interest is in posting comments which will annoy those using our Forum correctly to a degree where a riposte is seen to be necessary, and when this occurs deriving some perverse pleasure from reading them over and over again !.
Everyone should, from this post onwards just ignore his taunts and cast him into limbo.
These are my final thoughts and words on the matter !.
Old 27-12-2015, 09:57   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post

just do one somerset after what I saw yesterday only a few yards from me it puts your weather reports into some perspective and brought these floods closer to me. see photographs of Haworth where I drove through only minuites before taking the dogs up the moor and people living in a street below me getting ready to be evacuated. just go on the poolie web and get some stick off them they.ll love you. lets all keep the faith and cheer the lads on to promotion.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..