Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Do ya, do ya??
Yes 6 40.00%
No 7 46.67%
I dunno?! 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2004, 03:17   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Do you need/want a private forum?

I'm with Shurm and TM. Let's wait and see.
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2004, 21:17   #17

Er hello everyone,

I've calmed down a bit now especially seeing as the forum was fairly straight forward to register on.

I shall remain calm providing that some one doesn't go and change everything in a few months. It is very disorientating all this change you know.

The idea of a private forum sounds OK but democracy isn't really about only listening to things that you want to hear. As for kids being on the site, well if they are talking crap then don't respond just ignore them. To be fair a lot of the younger members of the other forum did have valid things to say most of the time. They just got abit out of hand when the alco-pops kicked in.

Last edited by Minister Onymfo; 19-03-2004 at 21:29.
Old 19-03-2004, 21:20   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAccyStan
you can never beat my dog - Goucky!!
Your dogs soft SuperAccyStan....hehehe!!
Old 19-03-2004, 21:23   #19

i wouldn't laugh if i were you, smiffy. your dog better watch it's back NINJA DOG!!!
Old 19-03-2004, 21:29   #20
Senior Member+

Rory the super dog has now whupped Accyladdie's dogs **** twice!!!This virtual dog stuff is good fun,and without the need to surreptitiously carry empty bags round to clean up after the blighters!I think Tin Monkey,Kipax and Jimbo need to enter the world of virtual pets!!!
{and yes I checked the spelling!**
Old 19-03-2004, 22:44   #21
Senior Member+

I've enough problems with my real dog, without looking for more in the virtual world!
Old 19-03-2004, 23:54   #22
Senior Member+

How the hell do you feed these damnd dogs?
Old 19-03-2004, 23:59   #23
Senior Member+

Go to petz, buy some food from spar, then you need to use your food, it does not do it auto! my max was barking at me when I realised I had bought him his Favourite but had left it on the shelf, he just had it, happy pup.
Old 20-03-2004, 11:06   #24
I am Banned

What with all this dog business (if you'll pardon the expression) my initial impression is that our new forum is heading even further down the road to Dumbland.

However, I'll be open-minded for as long as possible and bear in mind that the novelty will soon wear off -- especially after one or two of the pesky mutts succumb to starvation and neglect.

Actually, I really am a dog lover . . .some of my favourite restaurants are in South Korea.

As for the question about a private forum, I agree with the Min of I (or whatever he calls himself now); it's really up to the more,ahem, mature posters amongst us to maintain the quality as well as the quantity of content. The youngsters might even learn how to write real words, how to punctuate and how to spell.

Anyway, it's nice to be with you all again "on the other side" (as I think AccyMad referred to it).

Ooer! I've just glanced in the mirror and I look exactly like that Christopher Eccleston . . . .
Old 20-03-2004, 11:17   #25

Wayhey, rocky (Smiffy's dog) has just been annihilated

seriously, though, it is just a bit of fun. it'll wear off sooner or later

Old 20-03-2004, 11:19   #26
God Member

Speaking as a mature person myself who has always had a spelling problem and am slightly illiterate I would just ask whats the problem? As long as you understand the message then who cares about the spelling or punctuation?

As for the dogs... The south korea thing will probbaly go over the moorhead crowds head... but I thought it was funny On the whole I have to say I prefer a nice cat... now now... hands up if you thought I was gonna say.......

there is a petz section to the MB and I htink all posts like the ones furthur up about petz should be moved to there....

Only fair... people in the petz section dont talk about accrington stanley and people in here dont chat about petz.... not rocket science eh?
Old 20-03-2004, 11:23   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
As for the dogs... The south korea thing will probbaly go over the moorhead crowds head... but I thought it was funny
me too, i say stuff like that all the time, im not really a dog-lover
Old 20-03-2004, 11:23   #28
I am Banned

[QUOTE=KIPAX]Speaking as a mature person myself who has always had a spelling problem and am slightly illiterate I would just ask whats the problem? As long as you understand the message then who cares about the spelling or punctuation?

Kipax, to use a well-worn expression of your own . . .note the Smiley.
Old 20-03-2004, 11:29   #29
God Member

well worn?

hmm I did note the smiley... I also noted the comment and responded... A smiley tells me you where happy and smiling when you wrote it... it doesn't tell me you didn't mean the comments.. A smiley isn't a licence to say what you want and not have a response is it?

For the record my response was written in the same happy way.. hence the joke in the next paragraph... As for well worn sayings... The one I use most is to remind people.. this isn't real life... try not to confuse it

nagh nagh
Old 20-03-2004, 13:37   #30

YOU WAIT LINDSAY I AND MY LAD (MY DOGS SOON TO BE NAME ) WILL WHIP ALL OF YOU LOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:sign_this
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..