Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2006, 21:24   #16
Junior Member+

Re: Ebay

Sun must be boilin ya brain Mr Hornblower

And please can posters use words that I can understand

I think we are going of topic as like I said how can he sell stuff that he don't own ???????????????????????????????
Old 14-02-2006, 21:25   #17
Senior Member+

i don't remeber who i heard it off but didn't he buy the suit with his own money so therefore belongs to him...sorry if i'm wrong..
Old 14-02-2006, 21:28   #18
God Member

i seem to remember the suit was donated by butlins where he used to work as it wasnt needed anymore.
no one paid anything for it; so TECHNICALLY he can sell it.

hmm...the libertines song 'what a waster' has just come on the shuffle on my media player....fitting
Old 14-02-2006, 21:30   #19
Member.

It is his own property, but I would argu the less we discus the situation the better. If anyone wants to buy the bloody thing with a view to burning it or sending it out to Africa or somewhere I’ll help with a couple of bob. But let’s stop pratting about and put this monkey down one way or the other.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 14-02-2006, 21:31   #20
God Member

I doubt the vets would help us out with putting a monkey to sleep....dont think theyd take kindly to us bringing a suit in either
Old 14-02-2006, 21:32   #21
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
i seem to remember the suit was donated by butlins where he used to work as it wasnt needed anymore.
no one paid anything for it; so TECHNICALLY he can sell it.

hmm...the libertines song 'what a waster' has just come on the shuffle on my media player....fitting
I fink you will find that he gave the suit to the supporters club who paid for it to be fixed and the club supplied the shirts shorts and socks etc so he don't own them does he

sorted
Old 15-02-2006, 14:39   #22
Senior Member+

Did the supporters club ever get to the bottom of the cash for taxi rides to get the suit fixed that the offender was claiming? I think not
Old 15-02-2006, 15:29   #23
God Member

what is the LET coming to - quoting my posts on here as a reasoned enough opinion to put in their paper....oh dear.

ive been paraphrased by a daily.....feel so unclean, so dirty

Last edited by shakermaker; 15-02-2006 at 15:35.
Old 15-02-2006, 17:14   #24
Senior Member+

would that be this milkshaker ?

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/la.../STANLEY2.html

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 15-02-2006, 17:47   #25
God Member

yup.....and just to confirm the rumours i have adopted chinese citizenship; with my new name 'One Fan'

how very clever of you , 'milkshaker', that must have took you all of 3 days to come up with!
nice job little buddy
Old 15-02-2006, 17:55   #26
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
yup.....and just to confirm the rumours i have adopted chinese citizenship; with my new name 'One Fan'

how very clever of you , 'milkshaker', that must have took you all of 3 days to come up with!
nice job little buddy
took me as long as it took your parents to conceive you ....3 seconds

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 15-02-2006, 17:56   #27
God Member

wow you are on fire today arent you
sat there with a joan rivers book of one liners are we?
shame
Old 15-02-2006, 18:00   #28
God Member

Back to topic; does anyone think that these events will actually be detremental to the club/attendances? I doubt it a lot; the only ones kicking up a fuss will be the usual stiff upper lips making their mountains out of molehills yet again
Old 15-02-2006, 18:15   #29
Member.

It’s not directly detrimental to the club in my opinion, what does rather surprise me is how people come on to the site claiming to be defending the clubs interest and then express how inappropriate it is for this gentleman to bring the club into disrepute by advertising this bloody suite.

What you fail to realise is that it is these dammed post by post discussions that are drawing the attention of the press and making a non-interest story in to a bit a nastily gossip. Its over, Alan Smith won’t be coming to the ground with or without his bloody monkey suite. Again, if anyone is that hurt by his actions buy the bloody thing and destroy it.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 15-02-2006, 18:47   #30
Member.

Just a footnote to those who might not agree with me that people should have left things alone; one chap is spending in excess of 250 quid on three of Mr Smiths items. I am hopeful that it’s someone who is disposing of these items to end this fiasco. What is of note is that no one had shown any interest until LETs article, which as you know found its story right here.

Lets hope that the purchaser is Accrington Stanley friendly……………God forbid if he isn’t.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Closed Thread

« Coach | amazing!!!! »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..