Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2004, 13:30   #1
God Member

Exeter game

Well I am looking forward to a big game, A big turnout and an exciting atmosphere. They have to beat us to get into the playoffs (and other results go for them) and we want the points to get that LDV place... whatever pos that might be required. Its all ticket for them and they have parties planned no matter what... More info here http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news.htm#1504

Sorry i can't get into all this hate Exeter malarky because it's not the fans fault what has happened and in my book its the fans that count. So I am also looking forward to a cracking weekend and if Exeter beat us (which I hope dearly that they don't) and make the playoffs then I for one will be happy to share a pint with them on saturday night.

I feel an extended rendition of RED AND WHITE army is appropriate for the last away game...Last half an hour at least

ROB? Will the players be rushing off after the game or sharing a pint with us after the match.. surely they wont rush off last game?
Old 19-04-2004, 15:09   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Exeter game

be a blue and white army surely?
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2004, 15:28   #3
Senior Member+

how many are going??
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2004, 15:42   #4
Senior Member+

I'm hoping to get there. Can anyone confirm what the position is with away supporters, please? Do we need tickets? And, if so, what are the arrangements?
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2004, 15:50   #5
Senior Member+

Yeh me and Shurm are going down we were wondering that too.....anyone???
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2004, 17:48   #6

i am hoping to get there myself i would think it would be all ticket for away fans or you would have ticket less exeter fans passing them selves off as accy fans
Old 19-04-2004, 18:07   #7
God Member

I think we would have been informed by now if all ticket for us... Although getting info from the club this week is a bit like trying to get blood from a stone
Old 20-04-2004, 07:23   #8
rob

sorry kipax, been a busy few days, as far as we are concerned the match will not be all ticket for away supporters, and we certainly haven't received any to sell. the players will be stopping in the bar for a drink with everyone after the game.

rob
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2004, 07:47   #9
Senior Member+

still 6 seats left on coach
Old 20-04-2004, 13:42   #10

Hello Chaps and Chapesses,

You have been allocated block A in the old Grandstand, this has a capacity of 290 seats, the best view is about half way up in my opinion. I believe it is £12 for adults, but concessions for students, OAPS and and bigger one for kids U16. If you buy the local paper there may be vouchers available to get 1 kid in for free with 1 paying adult. The entrance is on the Well St side, near the St James` Park train station. The away end has been allocated for home supporters, although in all honesty you will have a better view from the seats and the roof will mean more noise.

After the game a stage will be put up on the pitch to present player of the year, feel free to stay around for this - I think there maybe some announcements too. If not feel free to use the St James` Centre (behind the new stand) to have a beer in, though it can get crowded.

Hope you njoy the trip but not the result.

Cheers

Oli
Oli ECFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2004, 13:56   #11
God Member

I reckon around 200, But thats an educated guess, I could be well off.. 290 might be a bit of a cramp... but should help us generate a good atmosphere
Old 20-04-2004, 14:07   #12

Yeah but i'm that wide I take up 3 seats eh Kipax

Last edited by Shurm; 20-04-2004 at 14:20.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2004, 18:46   #13
Senior Member+

how much are tickets for the exeter for under 16s
Old 20-04-2004, 18:48   #14

Thumbs down Re: Exeter game

We've been forced into the posh seats whilst the home fans get the cheap terrace? They know how to maximise their gates I'll give em that much. Bleedin seats??! I'll be sat in one for 4 hours gettin there..

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2004, 09:48   #15

Baldy: £6 for U16`s, though if you buy a copy of the local paper there may be a voucher and an adult can take you in for free/£1 I can`t remember. Proof of under 16 status might be necessary. £12 - adult and £9 - student/OAP.

Jimbo - We are expecting a big crowd so to give you a terrace for 1200 people seemed excessive if we could sell it out ourselves. Anyway the view from the seats is much much better. I think the stewards should let you stnd if no-one complains, they can be nice.

Hope you enjoy your trip to my club - don`t forget to hang around for the player of the year awards after.

Oli
Oli ECFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..