Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2005, 18:49   #1

F.A.O. Rob Heys - racism wristbands

Rob

The Nike anti-racism wristbands are released by Nike this week. Seeing as they are the clubs kit supplier can you get them to send a load to be sold at next Saturday's game?

cheers

Adam
Adam Cottier is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-01-2005, 20:45   #2
Senior Member+

Re: F.A.O. Rob Heys - racism wristbands

Why not just PM him, or e-mail him at the club? Makes more sense than creating yet another thread on here.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:59   #3

Anti-Racism Wristbands

just a little announcement. heh.

for those of you who have no shops near that sell these wristbands or for those of you who live in the states and other countrie (where the bands are not available) then there's a website that sells the new racism bands online.

WWW.ANTI-RACISM-WRISTBANDS.COM

i think £6 is worth it as the cheapest on eBay is usually £10 or more. from what ive heard these sell out everywhere.

site isn't a scam. i know i can get hold of them for £1.50 but everywhere in my area has sold out. these guys seem genuine, even if the price is higher than usual.

at least it beats the people at eBay.

anyhoo, my cousin's just told me she got one and it came fairly quickly.
spacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 13:58   #4
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey
Why not just PM him, or e-mail him at the club? Makes more sense than creating yet another thread on here.
It's a valid thread because it attracts the attention of other people who may not even have thought of asking but would like one and don't know where to get one (like me for instance) so thanks Adam and thanks spacka for the link.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 10:50   #5

How do i order the wristbands
LYNSEYKERR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..