Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2020, 16:01   #31
God Member

Re: FA Cup Round One; match thread

Sure...^%$#^*(*(&*(&^%#$@%$^@#$*(*)*&^)(&%#$@^%^$^ %*(&^%* ^&#.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-11-2020, 16:12   #32
God Member

At least we have the £6k losing money

AccyMad likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 16:14   #33
God Member

Smile Well, that is it for another season......

Now we can concentrate on the League

AccyMad and monkey hanger like this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 16:24   #34

Re: Well, that is it for another season......

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Now we can concentrate on the League

Winning it or staying in it?
pifco likes this.
Taypot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 16:43   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

only been training 2 days it showed in second half s.m. said second half not at the races, pity cos money to be earned in F.A, Cup
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 07-11-2020, 16:59   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
only been training 2 days it showed in second half s.m. said second half not at the races, pity cos money to be earned in F.A, Cup
Not this season hard to tell who was suffering from lack of match time for a fortnight but to me fit or not our midfield trio of Conneelly, Butcher and Russell were awful missed placed passing lack of movement marking space, positives Nottingham and Pritchard look good as did Bishop game to forget really, another cup game to get some practice in before the serious stuff.
Watchdog likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 17:07   #37
Full Member+

Not trying to be clever here guys but if you're having problems with ifollow i find their online chat to be excellent at resolving any problems. I had problems viewing the very first game they put on live and made contact with their live online chat by communicating via the live button on screen. They sorted the problem within minutes and I've had no problems since with pictures equal to watching a game on television. Give it a go guys as it would be a shame to miss a match especially in these troubled times.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 17:22   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
Not trying to be clever here guys but if you're having problems with ifollow i find their online chat to be excellent at resolving any problems. I had problems viewing the very first game they put on live and made contact with their live online chat by communicating via the live button on screen. They sorted the problem within minutes and I've had no problems since with pictures equal to watching a game on television. Give it a go guys as it would be a shame to miss a match especially in these troubled times.
What was the problem and how was it sorted? I'm am the point of giving up with it.
Taypot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 17:35   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
Does the online chat have any answers to Stanley's form on the day.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 07-11-2020, 17:52   #40
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taypot View Post
What was the problem and how was it sorted? I'm am the point of giving up with it.
I am not a techy so haven't a clue what they were on about but they guided me to loading something called adobe shock player and the remedy was instant but, everyone's initial problems will be different depending what software they have installed. What i am saying is i have uninterrupted viewing with perfect pictures throughout the duration of the game and if i can achieve this with not having a clue about this technology lark, then anyone can so don't give up and use their live chat service telling them your problems.
Taypot likes this.
Watchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 18:06   #41
God Member

Good honest interview from Coley not hiding behind Covid as an excuse I agree with him we were no were near our better game and a lot had an off day.
Old 07-11-2020, 19:23   #42
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
Cannot understand how Harvey Rodgers is in the squad over Zehn Mohammed ����
Josh;

Things occur during the week that remain "private"
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 07:15   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
Cannot understand how Harvey Rodgers is in the squad over Zehn Mohammed ����
We all have opinions plus we don't see them in training every day.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:16   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
We all have opinions plus we don't see them in training every day.
wonder if its something that happened in training rather than some players trainung harder than others. honestly with all the time off we have had i only suspected what we would get. do not know what is worse, too many games or weeks without ones.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 08:35   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
wonder if its something that happened in training rather than some players trainung harder than others. honestly with all the time off we have had i only suspected what we would get. do not know what is worse, too many games or weeks without ones.
Without matches you are bound to lose some sharpness yesterday we started the first 15 minutes on the front foot probably down to grateful to be back etc, after that the mistakes crept in a game out of the way to be honest we have 4 games to catch up on in the league and as we all know games in hand mean nothing. Still think we are missing a poacher Infront of goal Charles very frustrating yesterday never beat a man hence taken off maybe new signing Mansell will offer something different time will tell.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..