Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2020, 08:36   #46
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: FA Cup Round One; match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
Not trying to be clever here guys but if you're having problems with ifollow i find their online chat to be excellent at resolving any problems. I had problems viewing the very first game they put on live and made contact with their live online chat by communicating via the live button on screen. They sorted the problem within minutes and I've had no problems since with pictures equal to watching a game on television. Give it a go guys as it would be a shame to miss a match especially in these troubled times.
i did speak to online chat they said they were having problems and hoped to get it fixed, but missed the match completely, they told me to ask for a refund which i have but not even had an answer at this point.
keep the faith likes this.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:54   #47
God Member

Cool Re: FA Cup Round One; match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i did speak to online chat they said they were having problems and hoped to get it fixed, but missed the match completely, they told me to ask for a refund which i have but not even had an answer at this point.
Not trying to worry you Cashy good luck with the refund never got mine from first game fiasco they passed the buck on to some financial services gave up trying.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:02   #48
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Not trying to worry you Cashy good luck with the refund never got mine from first game fiasco they passed the buck on to some financial services gave up trying.
no chance of worry just aint gonna bother paying ifollow any more.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:05   #49
God Member

Quote:
no chance of worry just aint gonna bother paying ifollow any more.
Can't blame you one bit just take the home games if you can get it to work can see a lot not bothering with subscription my picture quality was as awful as the game yesterday poor fare.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:55   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Still think we are missing a poacher Infront of goal Charles very frustrating yesterday never beat a man hence taken off maybe new signing Mansell will offer something different time will tell.
Yeah, Charles works so hard but was well marked out of yesterday's game. Happens a lot. Not good enough in my book. Can't fault his effort. I was hoping for more from him this season. Still it is early days and non of them looked match sharp yesterday. Nottingham looked about the best along with Pritchard. Colby a bit better. Mansell and Colby might be an interesting combination. I think Mansell is tall like Colby? If that is the case there would be two targets to aim for............

I must admit to being disappointed going out of the first round of the FA Cup again, still it may prove to be a blessing with catch-up games to fit in and maybe provided a competitive game to help with fitness post the Covid illness amongst the players. I will be viewing the Barrow game in the same light, a chance to get some game time into some of the other players...
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 11:08   #51
God Member

With such a tall squad these days we really should be working on the set piece routines as for Charles the second season after stepping up from lower league often proves difficult, maybe he is trying a bit to hard he needs when on the run with the ball to lift his head up a bit and look around his running and pace are obviously his strong points and I,m sure the coaching team will be encouraging that, Mansell hopefully gives another option to maybe give Charles a bit of a break, Cassidy and Allen the two loannees unfortunately haven't to me had much impact but just young lads.
Old 08-11-2020, 13:22   #52
Full Member+

Exclusion could be ‘non football reasons’ too keep in mind....
Comment was made purely on what I’ve seen of both in preseason and at games.
Not that it’s worth much, unlike Coley I don’t have 4 promotions to my name haha!
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 14:16   #53
God Member

For a league 2 side Tranmere had 4 players who between them had 1800+ games under their collective belts all had decent performances for over 30,s yesterday showed the rest on both sides how it's done.
Old 08-11-2020, 14:26   #54
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

not an excuse by any means but they had trained all week we had not trained in 2 weeks apart from last 2 days fact.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 08-11-2020, 14:58   #55
God Member

Quote:
not an excuse by any means but they had trained all week we had not trained in 2 weeks apart from last 2 days fact.
Showed.
Old 08-11-2020, 16:52   #56
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i thought so also no use us complaining about performace to me was just disapointed.
Old 09-11-2020, 14:06   #57
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
I am not a techy so haven't a clue what they were on about but they guided me to loading something called adobe shock player and the remedy was instant but, everyone's initial problems will be different depending what software they have installed. What i am saying is i have uninterrupted viewing with perfect pictures throughout the duration of the game and if i can achieve this with not having a clue about this technology lark, then anyone can so don't give up and use their live chat service telling them your problems.
Watchdog !.. I viewed the remedy you suggested to alleviate the I follow breakdown with interest..
Perhaps you could pm me with details of how you installed Shockplayer and to where ?.. as this software , for me anyway is proving to be as elusive as is
Ifollow!.

Stay safe !. A.
choirboy likes this.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 15:05   #58
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Watchdog !.. I viewed the remedy you suggested to alleviate the I follow breakdown with interest..
Perhaps you could pm me with details of how you installed Shockplayer and to where ?.. as this software , for me anyway is proving to be as elusive as is
Ifollow!.

Stay safe !. A.
Nice to hear from you Yonmon!
I always thought that “Hardware” was something that happened to the soles of shoes after a lot of walking out in them!
And that “Software” was something that happened to elastic in underpants after keeping them far too long!
Modern terminology.....eh?
monkey hanger likes this.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 19:15   #59
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Nice to hear from you Yonmon!
I always thought that “Hardware” was something that happened to the soles of shoes after a lot of walking out in them!
And that “Software” was something that happened to elastic in underpants after keeping them far too long!
Modern terminology.....eh?
Hope you are well Bob and behaving yourself...
I expect that you’re missing blowing your Vulvazulu ?.

Having said that I must add that your puns and doubtful bursts of Irony have not improved one little bit... but keep trying !.

Seriously, to you , our Team, and to all on our forum, the news Vaccine-wise has been good today but please stay safe !.

See you ??/ ?/ ???? ON STANLEY ON . TO GREATER THINGS !.
choirboy likes this.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:12   #60
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i got an e mail from i follow yesterday telling me to ask an agent online about certain things, must think people are stupid,the only way you can ask as i can see,is pay another £10 for a match, seems to be the only way you can?well they can get knotted its not gonna happen,
yonmon likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..