Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011, 17:15   #1
God Member

Family Excellence Award for Stanley

Great to see the Club achieving the benchmark and getting the Family Excellence Award for 2011

ASFC News Story > 3832

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-02-2011, 13:39   #2

Re: Family Excellence Award for Stanley

This is great news for the club and from what im seeing it is opening alot more options at the club to progress and become even better. From the comments i have heard we have excelled in all departs as a club. This is great news and a big help to us getting this award is due to the great job that everybody does at the club lewis vicky mick mark sue hannah rob stewards etc etc
We might not have the best facilities in the world or the best ground but it still shows that this is such a great club to support and be involved with.

Last edited by keyco; 11-02-2011 at 13:43.
keyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 19:14   #3
Super Moderator

Top award, well done to all fans and staff
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 19:21   #4
Senior Member+

In all departments?

Clearly not true.

A massive credit i think goes to the community staff with liam etc. Thats the only improvement im seeing this year regards to the club! They`ve grown massively and always great to see them in the observer etc with the players and kids.

Also credit to ticket sales and lew whos made the shop look great and also with the new online store website!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 22:40   #5

lew dun a top job in the shop . wish lew had loads money to get on the board full time
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..