Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree90Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2016, 22:56   #31

Re: fan liaison rep required

Assuming that this is serious which I would hope it isn't, none of the groups you have mentioned have shown any support on here for you. In fact the only person who has is baldy.

The club already has a supporters liaison officer doing exactly what you say we need or is an SLO different from an FLR? Shades of Life of Brian here!! "What have fans reps ever done for us?"

Given we have so few fans relatively speaking how many reps do we need?

And finally, was it a full moon and I missed it?
Accrington Web
Old 18-08-2016, 08:27   #32
God Member

The club already has a supporters liaison officer doing exactly what you say we need or is an SLO different from an FLR?

its about time we all get together and stick together. its not as if stanley have thousands of fans anyway. we may disagree on players and other issues at the club but at the end of the day all infighting will ever do is put people off coming in the first place or say enough is enough. lets get behind the lads on the pitch and put this issue to bed once and forever.
Old 18-08-2016, 13:09   #33
Senior Member+

Monkey hanger is correct, great post
Old 23-08-2016, 21:04   #34
Senior Member+

Ah but does the DLB need a CRO for a FAB

I voted DAVO for everything, he's ace
MikeA, baldy and DAV007 like this.

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 23-08-2016, 22:25   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
Ah but does the DLB need a CRO for a FAB

I voted DAVO for everything, he's ace
Put yourself up against him, he's no chance whatsoever!!
Old 24-08-2016, 16:10   #36
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Put yourself up against him, he's no chance whatsoever!!
i expect your to late

mr holt will be making an announcment in due course

thank you to all those who spoke in support.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:26   #37
Senior Member+

Just a little up date!

Davo has received a warm welcoming in the last 2 games that he has been mingling in the fanzone before the game, half time and even after the game!

This is another positive step in the moving forward of this beautiful club...Lets unite and be as one!
Old 25-08-2016, 13:50   #38
God Member

Don't Stanley have stewards who can have quiet word with some geezer who's gone to the game to have a furtive mingle in the Clayton End?
Old 25-08-2016, 20:51   #39
Senior Member+

Many thanks to the real fans liaison officer, Robert Houseman, for intervening and personally ensuring I collected my 4 season tickets last night when the blonde jobsworth at the door told me I couldn't have them but would have to come back to collect them on Saturday. Even when I pointed out the considerable distance between Bristol and Accrington, she was unmoved. But ...... where were you DAV??? The real FLO was there on the spot and had the job sorted within 3 minutes. Thanks Rob.
Old 25-08-2016, 21:04   #40
Senior Member+

Revived red

I was with the hundreds of real fans, not with a lone 'fan' who was to tight to pay the club to post the tickets out.

Get behind the club and stop expecting to be treated differently from the rest of us, we all need to pull together to make Stanley great.

If you need any more help and advice, send me a PM
baldy likes this.
Old 25-08-2016, 21:22   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Revived red

I was with the hundreds of real fans, not with a lone 'fan' who was to tight to pay the club to post the tickets out.

Get behind the club and stop expecting to be treated differently from the rest of us, we all need to pull together to make Stanley great.

If that's your idea of help and advice then god help us
Old 25-08-2016, 21:30   #42
Super Moderator

Quote:
Revived red

...and with one post, Davo proves beyond all doubt why he should NEVER EVER be considered for this position!
yerself, KiTChener and Revived Red like this.
Old 25-08-2016, 21:33   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Revived red

What a totally absurd reply. I don't expect to be treated differently at all. I would like to be treated like all fans - and collect my ticket at the ground.

I am not too tight to pay the club to post out the season tickets. That was not an option. But if it was, I would not have used it. For your information, I asked the club to post out the tickets for the Wimbledon play-off game. The club did post them and thanks to Royal Mail they arrived 12 days after the game.

Sorry you think I am not a real fan. By the way, when did you collect your season ticket? How many season tickets do you and your family have? How many away games did you attend last season? Just wondering what is the difference between a real fan and a lone fan?

And finally, if I want any help and advice, let me assure you that you are the very last person that I would ask.
KiTChener likes this.
Old 25-08-2016, 21:55   #44
God Member

Give it a rest, Davo, you're making a fool of yourself.
KiTChener likes this.
Old 25-08-2016, 21:59   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Give it a rest, Davo, you're making a fool of yourself.
better watch exile or you'll be designated a hater!
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..