Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree90Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2016, 07:27   #46
Senior Member+

Re: fan liaison rep required

Many thanks for the feedback,
It's a shame revived red is blaming Royal Mail failures on the club but it's important we stick together and support each other.

If anyone needs further advice or support, please drop me a PM.

A
Thanks again to all those well wishers and positive comments over the past week, makes you realise Stanley is a real family club.
Accrington Web
Old 26-08-2016, 08:22   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
It's a shame revived red is blaming Royal Mail failures on the club.
He isn't!
Old 26-08-2016, 09:25   #48
God Member

Is Davo Jeremy Corbyn in disguise?
How can a rational person imply the club was to blame for RR not getting his Wimbledon tickets (by the way, the club made special efforts to bring his ticket in the team coach to Wimbledon when Royal Mail fouled up) and then asks us all to get behind the club?
st06nc2 likes this.

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 26-08-2016 at 09:30.
Old 26-08-2016, 13:11   #49

[QUOTE=DAV007;
Thanks again to all those well wishers and positive comments over the past week[/QUOTE]

Would you care to publish some of these 'positive comments' as there is a distinct lack of them on this forum, on this, and many previous posts??
st06nc2 likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 15:49   #50
Senior Member+

Kitchener,
I welcome all comments both positive and negative.

I will always listen to constructive criticism

I think a large part of it is jealously, i was right about Richardson as manager, i was right about beattie as manager, I took lot of criticism for supporting the appointment of John Coleman and i have been right about lots of the players we have signed

But most importantly, I am passionate about the club and everyone needs to get behind it and give it 100% support

I'm glad to say that 99% of our fan base does just that
baldy likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 16:09   #51
Full Member+

here here DAV007
Old 26-08-2016, 16:21   #52
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
How can a rational person imply the club was to blame for RR not getting his Wimbledon tickets (by the way, the club made special efforts to bring his ticket in the team coach to Wimbledon when Royal Mail fouled up) and then asks us all to get behind the club?
Absolutely correct, Exile. It was thanks to Mr T (and AFC Wimbledon) that I received a ticket for that game.

But moving on now, I have to express some degree of concern for DAV. When his solitary brain cell is on a go-slow, or even seizes up entirely, it must make things very difficult for him.
Old 26-08-2016, 16:45   #53
Senior Member+

revived red,
you may wish to lower yourself to personal insults, I will not.

everyone is welcome to support stanley in my eyes and every fan is equal.

here is to 3 points on saturday.
Old 26-08-2016, 18:22   #54
God Member

Never thought I'd miss the contributions of Somerset but at least he didn't have a Napoleon complex.
MikeA, AccyMad, cashman and 1 others like this.
Old 26-08-2016, 20:14   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
revived red,
you may wish to lower yourself to personal insults, I will not.

everyone is welcome to support stanley in my eyes and every fan is equal.

here is to 3 points on saturday.
Are you for real? Who wrote the following? (Ill give you a clue - it comes after "Originally Posted by").

Quote:
Revived red

I was with the hundreds of real fans, not with a lone 'fan' who was to tight to pay the club to post the tickets out.
May I respectfully suggest that that was a personal insult?

And may I also respectfully suggest that your words imply (nay, state quite clearly) that lone fans are not real fans so clearly every fan is not equal?

And may I finally respectfully suggest that you answer the four questions that I put to you. We all know that you have a history of not answering questions. Now is your chance to put that behind you.
KiTChener likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 21:14   #56

Quote:
Kitchener,
I welcome all comments both positive and negative.

I will always listen to constructive criticism

I think a large part of it is jealously, i was right about Richardson as manager, i was right about beattie as manager, I took lot of criticism for supporting the appointment of John Coleman and i have been right about lots of the players we have signed

But most importantly, I am passionate about the club and everyone needs to get behind it and give it 100% support

I'm glad to say that 99% of our fan base does just that
C'mon, man, just answer the question, don't waffle as though you are a would-be politician!!
Old 26-08-2016, 21:27   #57
Senior Member+

There is no questions to answer nor is there a written formula for what constitutes a bigger fan

What i am is honest, passionate and dedicated to accrington stanley and as the real fans liaison rep; i will do whatever it takes to help continue the clubs progress

should you have any further issues or require some support, please get in touch.

May i also take this opportunity to announce i will soon be starting the official real fans rep twitter account.
More details to be revealed in the coming weeks

finally, please get behind the club
Old 26-08-2016, 21:39   #58

Quote:
There is no questions to answer nor is there a written formula for what constitutes a bigger fan

What i am is honest, passionate and dedicated to accrington stanley and as the real fans liaison rep; i will do whatever it takes to help continue the clubs progress

should you have any further issues or require some support, please get in touch.

May i also take this opportunity to announce i will soon be starting the official real fans rep twitter account.
More details to be revealed in the coming weeks

finally, please get behind the club
You pretentious asterix, you assume that anyone who holds a different view to yours, is not 'behind the club'!!
Old 26-08-2016, 21:40   #59
Super Moderator

Quote:
Really? Then perhaps you might remind us what you were urging fans to do in our darkest hour in 2009?
Revived Red likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 21:47   #60
Senior Member+

yes i remember, i was right again in 2009 - it seems a select few fans didn't like my insight.

please let this go, there is nothing to gain from these personal attacks.

The club is on the up, lets focus on the positives.

if you need anything looking at or wish to speak in more detail, PM me.

thank you.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..