Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree90Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2016, 21:47   #61

Re: fan liaison rep required

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Really? Then perhaps you might remind us what you were urging fans to do in our darkest hour in 2009?
The link not working for me, Wynonie, any chance of further info?
Accrington Web
Old 26-08-2016, 21:50   #62
Super Moderator

Dunno why Darkest Hour has come up as a link. Anyway, come on, Davo, have you got the guts to tell us?
Old 26-08-2016, 21:51   #63
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
The link not working for me, Wynonie, any chance of further info?
yes , please do share.

this should be good.
Old 26-08-2016, 21:56   #64
Super Moderator

Don't plead ignorance, Davo. You were telling fans to boycott the matches and refuse to buy merchandise. So we'd have no club if it was down to you.
KiTChener and Revived Red like this.
Old 26-08-2016, 21:58   #65
Senior Member+

hahahahahahahaha

Old 26-08-2016, 22:09   #66
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
There is no questions to answer
I asked you four questions. Here they are again:

When did you collect your season ticket? How many season tickets do you and your family have? How many away games did you attend last season? Just wondering what is the difference between a real fan and a lone fan?

And just a reminder that KiTChener asked you about the evidence for your alleged support.

And others have asked about the spurious alleged voting.

And you were asked previously about alleged votes from "non-Accyweb members" in a certain election.

Quote:
What i am is honest

Quote:
the real fans liaison rep
is Robert Houseman. Stop deluding yourself.

Come on DAV. End this charade. It is getting very tedious indeed. As Exile has said, you are making a fool of yourself.
KiTChener likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 22:11   #67
Super Moderator

No, you weren't right, Davo, as I say, we'd have no club if we'd followed your advice. I'm just happy we had a REAL fans' rep like Valarian who helped to save the club, while you were doing the opposite. You're not a fans' rep, you're not even a fan, you're an attention seeker who just uses the club to feed his own ego. We don't have many fans and I'd hate to lose any of them, but I'd be more than happy to see you disappear.
Old 26-08-2016, 22:13   #68

I can understand some random ignoring questions put to them and spouting the same old guff season after season because they can on social media but you are some random purporting to be a fan liaison rep so please listen to fans and answer their quite reasonable questions or sod off and leave Rob Houseman to get on with it.

If you want to show you are a representative of the whole fan base then show us why. Just because you go to some football games doesn't mean you are qualified to represent the fans anymore than the fact I have voted in every election for the last 35 years qualifies me to be prime minister.

Put up or shut up as they say!
Old 26-08-2016, 22:15   #69

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha

Just about sums you up, a real laugh!
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 26-08-2016, 23:05   #70
Senior Member+

I just fail to see why anyone is still intent on making the time and effort to pursue this thread any longer !.
In my opinion it has long since passed the point of being totally boring due to the paucity of relevant information within it, and seems now to be achieving very little if anything where the interests of Accrington Stanley and it's fans are concerned .
Now perhaps is the time for serious contributors to our Forum to make a sensible withdrawal of interest in its contents, if not a closing of the thread altogether by the one having the administrative power to bring this about.
MikeA, AccyMad, KiTChener and 2 others like this.
Old 27-08-2016, 01:07   #71
I am Banned

Dav007 are you also Somerset?
Old 27-08-2016, 06:18   #72
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
No, you weren't right, Davo, as I say, we'd have no club if we'd followed your advice. I'm just happy we had a REAL fans' rep like Valarian who helped to save the club, while you were doing the opposite. You're not a fans' rep, you're not even a fan, you're an attention seeker who just uses the club to feed his own ego. We don't have many fans and I'd hate to lose any of them, but I'd be more than happy to see you disappear.
Please post some links

And please, let's rise above the nasty personal attacks and support Stanley

If a small minority put the same passion, effort and obsession into supporting the team that they invest in fabricating personal slurs on accyweb, the club would benefit.

Many thanks to all the PMs and texts in support, the silent majority will not be sidetracked by people obsessed with spreading hate and negativity.
The club deserves better.

If you need any help, please get in touch.
Old 27-08-2016, 06:52   #73
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav007 View Post
please post some links

and please, let's rise above the nasty personal attacks and support stanley

if a small minority put the same passion, effort and obsession into supporting the team that they invest in fabricating personal slurs on accyweb, the club would benefit.

Many thanks to all the pms and texts in support, the silent majority will not be sidetracked by people obsessed with spreading hate and negativity.

q.e.d. ??

Last edited by yonmon; 27-08-2016 at 06:56.
Old 27-08-2016, 07:32   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
q.e.d. ??
Yep, time to stop prolonging the fantasy.
Old 27-08-2016, 07:36   #75
Super Moderator

Quote:
Please post some links

And please, let's rise above the nasty personal attacks and support Stanley

If a small minority put the same passion, effort and obsession into supporting the team that they invest in fabricating personal slurs on accyweb, the club would benefit.

Many thanks to all the PMs and texts in support, the silent majority will not be sidetracked by people obsessed with spreading hate and negativity.

It's all there if anybody cares to go back and look at the posts, because it's in the public domain, unlike the so-called "PMs and texts in support" that you claim to have received. Isn"t it time you stopped this stupidity as you're doing no one - the club, the fans, yourself - any favours.
KiTChener likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..