Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2013, 12:33   #106
Senior Member+

Re: Fleetwood thread

I accept what your saying FC ,but upto Tuesday,he managed ok until he turned it,
fc:stanley likes this.
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-03-2013, 14:47   #107
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Whippy View Post
Remember calling Akinfenwa a fat B then he put 3 past us?
Some people never learn
Don't even remember spotting this rather brief and uninteresting 'observation' at the time Mr.W....and in review it was most certainly not worth any comment from me !.....my 'tongue in cheek' riposte on the 'Fat or Not Fat ' condition of visiting Strikers was to a much more enjoyable post from SamF.
However, it is most gratifying to come across someone with enough generosity of spirit to return and explain to us all what his original post was meant to convey, in spite of the fact that he has other things,( which I can't wait to read !), to occupy his mind.

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 21:25   #108

If we go down hope Leam has the decency to admit he isn't ready for management at the minute and takes a coaching role. Watson in from Southport please. Ex-Red who knows the club, knows the division and can get the best out of the type of players we can reasonably attract.
DAV007 likes this.
Old 14-03-2013, 22:11   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk View Post
If we go down hope Leam has the decency to admit he isn't ready for management at the minute and takes a coaching role. Watson in from Southport please. Ex-Red who knows the club, knows the division and can get the best out of the type of players we can reasonably attract.
Are you Dav under a different alias?
007 & a chipmunk..... should make a good film....
Can we get Spielberg interested??
After all, ET was a hit, though I don't see any of riding your bike (away from here, as far as possible.)

Last edited by KiTChener; 14-03-2013 at 22:15. Reason: Being nasty!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:34   #110

A little late I know, but I just wanted to make a comment with regards to listening to Stanley v Fleetwood on Tuesday night via Radio Lancashire.

I don't get on the Crown much....perhaps 10 games a season......but each time Feetwood scored against Stanley, all you could hear was the Stanley Ultras roaring the reds on......It made feel proud to be Stanley fan!!!!

ON STANLEY ON
yonmon and smobile like this.
Dazzagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 08:45   #111
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
So in conclusion:
  • Hes not 100% FIT
  • He has 50% mobility in his ankle
  • Cant train with the lads on the astro turf
  • Spent last week all the way at Burton trying to find out the problem thus not training with the team
  • Not been fully right for 2 years
So the conclusion is its all Leams fault for playing a crock in one of the most important games of this season! If all that is true that you have just said then why would any football league manager play that kind of player who is in that condition AND play him as captain! I cant be the only one when reading this about Dean Winnard is thinking is Leam Richardson on another planet!

On another note, if Dean knows hes buggered himself then he should of just come off. Not carry on and cost the team goals.

This club and management is a joke at the minute, it really is.
If memory serves me right Dean was having trouble with this while Coley was here & yet he played him week in week out as captain, correct me if I'm wrong F19 but as I remember it, it wasn't until Cook took charge that Dean's injury was looked into properly & he had the op? Don't remember much criticism of Coley for this though
cashman likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 19:03   #112
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Are you Dav under a different alias?
007 & a chipmunk..... should make a good film....
Can we get Spielberg interested??
After all, ET was a hit, though I don't see any of riding your bike (away from here, as far as possible.)
Didnt you realise Alvin you must follow the state of Accyweb laws?

All collaborators who have their own opinion based on facts will be shot, or in this case mocked, attacked, verbally insulted, threatened, etc - have I missed anything else out?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 19:40   #113
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
All collaborators who have their own opinion based on facts
Don't make me laugh........

Where's your factual answers to the three questions I posed on the player's wages thread???

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 21:20   #114
Senior Member+

Your correct accymad,wasn't happy at the time,but didn't realise how serious it was .
To be fair leam has been brilliant with him and has never put any pressure on him ,that's why I have got a lot of respect for him.
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 13:08   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Didnt you realise Alvin you must follow the state of Accyweb laws?

All collaborators who have their own opinion based on facts will be shot, or in this case mocked, attacked, verbally insulted, threatened, etc - have I missed anything else out?
Do I detect a sense of humour bypass?
Maybe I should learn how to do 'smileys', then, if you look at the pictures, you may understand them better than the written word!
Are you a scouser by any chance?
If so, that explains a lot.... you're related to JC & JB!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..