Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By deeayess
  • 2 Post By DAV007
  • 2 Post By baldy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2014, 19:01   #1
God Member

Smile Flexi Tickets

Just a reminder that these are still on sale at the Club

Also just to clear up a point that I was asked by somebody the other day.

As the name suggests they can be used by 1 person to attend 10 different games, 2 people to attend 5 different games, or even 10 people to attend one game

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-11-2014, 19:41   #2

Re: Flexi Tickets

I'm surprised that people still don't realise that is how a flexiticket works. I have already used mine to get a ticket for my wife for the Morecambe game and will need another book of 10 for the second part of the season and have a couple of pals looking to come down to games and would be looking for one of my flexis.

I used to deal with tickets for our rangers supporters club and if I stayed in Accy and had a few pals wanting to go to a game I'd be collecting the money and getting a book of flexis.

With somebody to organise it a book of 10 would get 10 people into the game on friday for £15 each instead of £20 anyway and they could all wear Stanley colours. The draw back with that idea is nobody wants to do it. That was what I found when organising trips was that if I ordered the tickets, dished them out and collected the money but ask someone to walk 100 yards to the ticket office and they won't do it. Surely someone can take the initiative and organise a flexiticket for their group to save money and that's not just for friday. You don't even need to use all 10 at once it can be over more than one game and I would doubt it would be restricted to 1 flexiticket per person.

The other think is that one person can exchange the right number of vouchers for tickets, dish them out in the pub and you don't all have to go in together.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 08:05   #3
Senior Member+

I think they are an excellent product
cashman and smobile like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 17:27   #4
Senior Member+

Could be a good idea to really push these Flexi-Tickets this next month, through the programme, Website, Observer? Get people buying them as Christmas presents!

How many people that don't go to the games actually know about the Flexi Tickets?
Wynonie Harris and cashman like this.
Old 26-11-2014, 17:46   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
Could be a good idea to really push these Flexi-Tickets this next month, through the programme, Website, Observer? Get people buying them as Christmas presents!

How many people that don't go to the games actually know about the Flexi Tickets?
Perfectly true imho, a good common sense idea.
Old 27-11-2014, 06:30   #6
God Member

Blimey, Baldy, that's two good suggestions in a week!
Sign him up, Stanley.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 09:00   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Blimey, Baldy, that's two good suggestions in a week!
Sign him up, Stanley.
Eh, steady on - let's not get too carried away
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..