Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2007, 00:09   #136
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Free Admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
bagpuss isn't saying the same as you. bagpuss has attacked the club and called them liars and thieves. he has attacked everyone that works at the club. I understand but don't agree with your argument. But bagpuss is just a bitter twisted nobody who wants to attack everyone and anything to do with a club he pretends to support. look at his posting history.
So what relationship is Eric Whalley to you?
Wait a minute are you named Russell by any chance?
He uses the term nobodies when talking to real supporters.

If I really annoy you sue me if anything I have said is untrue.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Bagpuss; 17-03-2007 at 00:13.
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-03-2007, 00:28   #137
Accy Red

I now know who you are Poppy saw you at Rochdale, end of discussion.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 17-03-2007, 09:06   #138
Senior Member+

Bagpuss I think you'll find that poppy may be one of our female staff members, that leaves you 4 to choose from. I'll leave you to make your own choice but I'm sure you won't need much help in figuring it out!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:16   #139
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
The away fans are restricted to the Clayton end terrace. Apparently, Stanley fans are getting all of the Whinney Hill side so we could feasibly get a crowd of over 4000. Wonder how many away fans are coming now it is free, prior to announcement anly 120 or so, now the figure is up around 500.
Am I missing something here? says on fishy site
Quote:
Home supporters will be accomodated in the Sophia Khan Terrace, the Main Stand and also the Whinney Hill Terrace. Visiting supporters will be in the Hollands Pies Coppice Terrace.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:20   #140
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
Bagpuss I think you'll find that poppy may be one of our female staff members, that leaves you 4 to choose from. I'll leave you to make your own choice but I'm sure you won't need much help in figuring it out!!!
GRASS ALERT!!!.. bet you were one of the bods at school that had a "chat" with the headmaster after hours.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:22   #141
God Member

Well I want to stand in the SK terrace as that is where my season ticket is for, it maybe free admission but I hope I don't get stopped from going in that end...there has to be at least one good reason for having season ticket today!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:27   #142
God Member

Well i'll be next to you, 2 red scarves amongst 500 yellow ones should stand out well don't you think

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:28   #143
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
GRASS ALERT!!!.. bet you were one of the bods at school that had a "chat" with the headmaster after hours.

No no I just think that those people who work for the football club should either be themselves (like Rob) or should keep their identity well concealed, just in case they accidentally say something they shouldn't or make something appear like vendetta against someone that can then be brought back and blamed on the club.

Someone needs to be less transparant!!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:37   #144
God Member

I'm sure peolple are intelligent enough to find out who/what/were for themselves without help... anyways I'm off to the pub to watch the MIGHTY MAN UTD cane Bolton.. good luck this afternoon.. don't think for one moment you need luck..if you don't beat Torquay after the sort of build up Accy Stan have had in the run up to this game..well!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:58   #145
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
Thanks but I had been told already.

Mancie up the Bolton

Old 17-03-2007, 10:23   #146
God Member

I can't believe it, I actually have butterflies now about todays match.....

Will have to watch my alcohol intake though as leaving car at home and having a couple before match and making a day/night of it, lets hope its an evening of celebrations

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 22:13   #147
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Am I missing something here? says on fishy site
My mistake KSH should have read Coppice Terrace of course

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 09:08   #148
I am Banned

you had to be given free addmission, it was the only way you would have got a reasonable crowd, for a game of such importance.
hereford till i die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 09:32   #149
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereford till i die View Post
you had to be given free addmission, it was the only way you would have got a reasonable crowd, for a game of such importance.
So what ????
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 10:47   #150
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
So what ????
now your chairman is complaining about the money they lost, no pleasing some people.
hereford till i die is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..